Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedroom 2 bath directly on the Lake- Gorgeous Sunsets!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only. Max 2. Let us know what type of dog.Dogs only. Max 2. Let us know what type of dog.
No smoking - Smoking permitted on the decks.Smoking permitted on the decks.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please take out the trash, and place them in the bins next to the house and back deck.
- Please clean up and put away the dishes you use. Strip bed linens and towels that you used, and place them in the laundry bin in the laundry room.
- We have a right of way through our yard with gates for the neighboring properties. It is rarely used, but could be without notice. Keep dogs close.
Hosted by Richard Marshall or Chris HayesAsk a question
About Richard Marshall or Chris Hayes
We are avid gardeners and water enthusiasts, and have totally transformed this property from top to bottom, inside and out, to have that relaxing resort getaway feel. It took only 2 short years to plant the expansive garden trails leading to the lake, along with gutting the entire house and coming up with an entirely new floor plan and upgrades. We are very proud of our accomplishment and want to share it with others. Please treat it with respect.
Richard Marshall or Chris Hayes purchased this cottage in 2016
Why Richard Marshall or Chris Hayes chose Ripley
My father was born in Erie. I have been coming to Lake Erie since I was a child. We both love the water, sunsets, and relaxing feel of this property. It truly is our "Home away from Home". We hope that you feel the same about it, and will come back time and time again! When we toured the property for the first time in Feb 2016. We knew right away this was a keeper. Even though a lot of work was needed to bring it up to today's you couldn't beat the view!!! So I wrote a check on the spot to secure the property.
What makes this cottage unique
You will fall in love with the stunning views of the coast line and cliffs. It is especially spectacular on days where the lake is rough with large waves crashing up the face of the rock cliffs.