Enjoy this 2288 square foot home on gated 1.9 acre parcel
Pool / Spa
Pets allowed - with pet fee of $25with pet fee of $25
No parties/events - With additional event feeWith additional event fee
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
The pictures really do not do this place justice! It is absolutely stunning! Heather was a lovely host who was so sweet and responsive. If you are looking for a quiet getaway in a peaceful location, book this property! We can’t wait to come back!
GREAT! Pictures don't do it justice....
We had SUCH a good time at this property. Our family had a rough year and this little slice of beachy-getaway was EXACTLY what the Dr ordered.
At the end of our 4 days just before Christmas, we all went around the room and gave our feedback on the trip and location.
- Communication from host was EXCELLENT! Heather was ON-IT w/in minutes for anything we needed.
- Open concept and spacious living areas
- Pet friendly: indoor and outdoor areas are perfect for dogs to exercise and explore and relax with their humans.
- Hot Tub :) :)
- Master suite is huge! Tub is amazing and deep.
- Decorated SO nicely, shabby chic beach is everywhere and splattered with affirmations gives the whole house a very positive and peaceful vibe.
- Personal touches were appreciated. From the Kurig setup to the S'mores kit, to bathrooms with brand new shampoo/soaps, the chocolates on the pillows. All really nice touches!
- Well stocked kitchen!
- More pictures on your VRBO listing! I'm hesitant to say it, because I know you'll get more bookings - and availability will go down ;) But gotta get some wide shots of the house and bedrooms. The rooms exceed expectations!
- WiFi and Cell Service in that part of town is tricky and spotty at best. Had trouble getting Netflix and other streaming apps to work, even when we all jumped "off" from the house WiFi. A WiFi Booster might be helpful?
- While the dishes and decor were beautiful glass and ceramic and the counters are marble, it would have been nice to have some easy paper products or plastic dishes available too. We didn't have any young kids with us, but we did break a dish :-/
- The Binder was really nice! Had some good suggestions and instructions for different parts of the house. Could use an update and maybe some instructions on the TV/DirectTV options.
- Some sort of guestbook that we could sign! It would be fun to come year after year and have see who's been here and share stories.
Thanks Heather! Say hi to David and Buddy for us!
This home was perfect for our stay over Thanksgiving weekend! When we arrived the house was all lit up and looked cozy and inviting. It was beautifully decorated and had everything we needed for our group of 7. We enjoyed crabbing in Willapa Bay, visiting brew pubs in both South Bend and Raymond and time with the family back at the house playing games and making meals together. We would definitely rent this property again and hope to return soon!
Beautifully decorated home located on the river. Many fun amenities including hot tub, soaker tub, mini basketball, outdoor chess, kayaks, cable, movies, games, firepit and plenty of blankets to cozy up. This is a wonderful place to retreat and has a fully stocked kitchen to entertain. A hidden gem!
Great family gathering VRBO!
What a great place! We arrived near dusk and could see the house lights glowing as we entered through the gate down the driveway. The house was warm and welcoming and smelled so nice, with candles flickering in many rooms. It’s also VERY clean and i loved the vacation vibe and accents of turquoise. The kitchen is super nice, with a Keurig, pancake mix and all the making of smore’s. (Oh, and a Godiva chocolate on every pillow!)
My husband and I came with my two brothers and their wives for a weekend. Because i organized the trip, i was lucky and got the large master bedroom with the oversized bathroom (i think it’s called an en suite?). Great king mattress, amazingly comfortable, though it is high off the ground so older folks might have some difficulty. There are four bathrooms! (Two with shower and tubs.)
The two TV rooms have very comfortable furniture, one of them streams Netflix and Amazon Prime, and I think the other had parental controls for kids’ viewing. (The satellite can be challenging at times if you have other devices streaming in the house. )
I didn’t find the river access difficult at all, as someone else had mentioned - it’s very close and there is a clear path . My husband and I did venture out to fly fish, but it was very rainy so we didn’t last long. But the river is very wadable and i know there are fish in there.
South Bend, along the Willapa River, is a cute little town - My husband’s band played at the Chester Tavern which was very fun and folks were super friendly. Also the oysters were great. On our way home after the weekend we stopped at River View Dining for the grilled oysters. They take a while, but are so worth it.
We had a great time playing cards at the table, watching movies and the guys loved the hot tub. Such a nice place for hanging out together, but also a large home which makes it easy to spread out.
Though i didn’t meet Heather, she was fantastic at communicating and was so nice when i had to call her to figure out the washing machine. She has clearly thought about what makes a nice VRBO.