Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- We have 3 parking spaces. Please let us know if additional parking is needed. Please NO parking on the grass & NO overnight parking on the street.
- We have the right to cancel your reservation at anytime.
- Our septic system is a holding tank. Please be respectful when using water. Thanks : )
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Coral PriceAsk a question
About Coral Price
We have lived in the “Lakes Area” since 2001 and have fallen in love with our surroundings. Meeting so many wonderful people along the way, we are proud to call this HOME. With a love for boating we have spent many days out on The Whitefish Chain. We like to visit with friends on the lake, wakesurf and enjoy the sunsets.
Coral Price purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Coral Price chose Crosslake
This property was introduced to us by a close friend after many years of looking for something to fit our needs. Rush Lake has always been one of our favorite lakes and this little cabin was calling us. After purchasing the cabin in July of 2017 we began to dream up what we were going to do with the property. When the cold weather hit and the ice was frozen we began a complete remodel, and less then 6 months later we are ready to share this beautiful cabin with families who want to come stay “Up North”.
What makes this Cabin unique
Our cabin is located very close to the town of Crosslake, which offers many great year-round activities. Rush Lake is 1 of 14 lakes on The Whitefish Chain. Our lakeshore is sandy and shallow, great for swimming.