Family Friendly Rental W/ Heated Pool, 1 Mile to the Ocean, 2BR W Kitchen(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 BR, 1 BA, Sleeps 4 at Yarmouth Country Cabins w deck and outdoor shower.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Both bedrooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans. Rental has new furnishings. Newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, hardwood floors, furniture, and appliances. Kitchen is fully equipped with all you should need for your week. Bring your household essentials (trash bags, soap, paper towels, ziploc bags, toilet paper, etc) and enjoy your week! Included are linens, pillows, blankets, quilts, mattress pads....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has been updated within 5 years. Tile floor, vaulted ceiling, interior fiberglass shower, sink and toilet. Most of the cabins have an outdoor shower in addition to the interior shower with hot water and privacy fence. We encourage everyone to try the outdoor shower experience. It is very refreshing and eco-freindly....moreless
- Property is in walking distance of reaturants, beach, mini golf/go carts/arcade, shopping, Diary Queen, Papa Gino's and Pancake Man. A super stop and shop is 2 blocks away. Nature all around you and secluded. Bring a book and have a nap in one of the hammocks. Family owned and operated. The rental is called a cabin more for the type of grounds we have. Rental is fully renovated. There are 2 window ac units in cabin7. Contact us for more info including a cabin map, photos of individual rental unit and photos of the pool. We have a web site for the cabins with more information for you. Paper products are not provided. Towels can be rented for $25.00 a week per basket. Laundry house is on site. Many child items available. Ask at time of reservation or check in to see if we have what you need for your child. There is a World Gym within walking distance. A mid week maid service can be arranged and paid independently of the rental fee....moreless
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 17 - Jun 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 26 - Sep 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 7 - Oct 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75
- Cleaning fee $100
- Taxes Not included
All payments to the owner. Call 6176403054. Payments accepted by personal check one month prior to arrival. No checks accepted at time of check in. Visa and master card. No taxes. A good, family pet is welcome.
Additional units available . .. please contact owner for more details.
cabin 7 is featured in this listing.
Manager on duty 24 hrs a day to help w any issues that may arise.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Route 6 to ex 7 left off exit, first light (left) to Higgins Crowell Rd. Go to second set of lights. Left at light onto Route 28,(Chamber of Commerce is on your right if you want to pick up info). Follow approx 1.7 miles, passing Pirates Cove (it is .5 miles to us from Pirates Cove Minigolf), look for 878 route 28 South Yarmouth/ Bass River, 02664. We are on the left. Turn at the Rock and pool. Drive up to your cabin. Check in is all done with your reservation. Cabins 1-12 straight along the pool. Your cabin #is 7. Parking in front of cabin 7.
Other Activities: Cape Cod Baseball League available for fee. Mini golf, golf courses, go carts
Year Purchased: 1984
About: The Yarmouth Country Cabins is a family owned and managed. We love the families visiting with us every year. The kids and adults love getting to know each other. We have enjoyed the families that have made visiting YCC a yearly visit for over 33 years.
Why South Yarmouth, Yarmouth, MA, USA:
It is a unique family experience.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Unique benefits of renting cabin7: A nostalgic experience. About 30 years ago there were many of these properties located on cape cod. There are only very few left. The cabin shares the 10 acres of land/woodlands that you will surely fall in love with.
- Primary: +1 6176403054 call or text
- Fax: +1 6174840291 617-484-0291
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cabin 7, back deck, outdoor shower
living room w 2 sliders for lots of light, ele fireplace, flat panel tv w cable
Eat- in full cooking kitchen at cabin7 w ac
Queen sized bed in bedroom #1, ac
front patio w perola
large beach sand playground w sand toys and ping pong
outdoor fire place w seating and log swings
marshmellow bliss at the outdoor firepit
Swan Pond that leads to Parkers River and ocean at the edge of our woodlands
hammocks set up here and there for anyone to enjoy
We have our own Surrey. Take it for a ride around our paths.
The Pirate Sand Sculpture at Smuggler's Beach on South Street is 1 mile away.
Outdoor Heated Salt Water Pool
electric fireplace in living room area
full sized fridge, microwave
bedroom#2 w a double bed
A gas grill behind #7, We have charcoal grills too. Rhino exchange on the gas.
Beach sand playground w sand toys
Wood shed was fully stocked in June for the firepit
Nantucket sound beaches only one mile away
Sunset at the Beach, 1 mile away
Our barn is great for a big BBQ, reunion, wedding, retreat or any celebration.
Turn at the rock. The entrance is on the oyster shelled driveway.
Still trying to decide where to stay? Come stay w us...you'll love it!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.