The cottage has a maximum capacity of eight people: 6 adults and 2 children
Layout of the house:
- Equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, hob 4 burner ...)
- A living room with sofa and flat screen 6 place.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
-A Bedroom with two single beds.
-A Second bedroom with two single beds and a bunk bed 2 beds and its own bathroom with shower and toilet.
- A dining room "panoramic" with BZ (bed 2 places) and blinds in every window.
Discover the house as if you were there thanks to the virtual tour: the bottom of the page in the "equipment" click on the last line in blue: "virtual tour".
- Outdoors: a terrace with garden furniture, gas barbecue, games for children (swing and slide) and a petanque court.
The cottage is designed to enable access and movement of people has reduced mobility.
Faced with the limestone slopes of Wavrans on the Aa and in the heart of the regional park of the Caps and Marais d'Opal, the cottage is ideally located for visiting the region (one hour from Lille, 1/2 hour and Boulogne Calais, 1/4 hour from Saint-Omer).
The cottage environment guarantees calm and serenity: a small hamlet overlooking the Aa Valley.
The name "cottage on the beautiful view" was chosen to evoke the exceptional panorama that you can admire: an unobstructed view of several kilometers that can see down the Aa Saint-Omer Golf Club in Lumbres Golf located.