1 bedroom, 2 to 4pers, at the edge of the water, superb relaxing view on river & forest
- english, french, german
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Canoe-Cajak in Burlats (15 min)
Activities on site:
• Hiking on trails around the mill
• 2 loops GR of country of several days starting from the Mill
• Mountain biking on marked trails from the Mill
• From March to September: tease trout (private fishing about 250m)
• crayfish fishing (very popular with adults and children!)
• Swimming in the river, and on the spot even for the little ones because in some places the water is only a few cm deep and makes it possible to dive safely
• Shiatsu or Yoga by an outstanding practitioner who works at the mill (to be booked in advance)
• Going out on donkeys with the donkeys of our friends Pascal & Christine
• The Museum of Protestantism is worth a visit (1 km)
• ... and the guided tour of the mill is offered to our guests during their stay. Jean-Pierre will immerse you in the turbulent past of our mill, heavily involved in local history, between the Albigensian Crusade and the War of Religions, as if you were there! Emotions guaranteed ...