In the heart of the Bauges classified World Geopark UNESCO, Near Aillons-Margeriaz 1400 (22 km), Aillons-le-Jeune (16 km), Féclaz (11 km) and plateau the Revard (14 km) but also not far from Chambery (10 km), the thermal baths of Challes-les-Eaux (13 km), Lake Bourget (25 km), Aix-les-Bains (30 km) and Annecy (50 km), the village of "La Fougère" is a small hamlet of 50 inhabitants located at the foot of Roc Margériaz, in a valley ... quiet!
In winter you can ski (track, background or Joëring), snowshoeing or dog sledding or even telemark, sledding and why not snowmobiling.
In summer you can go hiking, climbing, paragliding, zip-line, swimming and even caving.
In any season you can make guided tours of farms, cheese, the cultural heritage of the Bauges, fishing and also explore the many attractive paths from the village to discover caves, streams and water. waterfalls!
Completely renovated in 2018 in a spirit of mountain chalet, the house of 130 sqm offers high quality services, in a contemporary and very warm.
At the mezzanine:
• 1 spacious bathroom of 18m² equipped with a cast iron bathtub, a shower (80 x 80 cm), WC, 1 washbasin and 1 washer-dryer.
On the ground floor:
• 1 living / dining room of 25m² with 1 sofa bed in double bed (120 x 200 cm) equipped with 1 flat screen TV and a dining area for 8 people
• 1 open kitchen of 10m² fully equipped (oven, hob, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, Senseo coffee and filter, kettle, toaster, raclette, fondue, etc.).
• 1 bedroom of 26m² with 1 queen-size bed (160 x 200 cm) and 2 single bunk beds (80 x 200 cm) equipped with 1 flat screen TV.
• 1 shower room of 5m² with WC, shower (80 x 80 cm) and washbasin.
• 1 relaxation area of 9m²
• 1 library space on mezzanine of 6m²
• 1 bedroom of 25m² with 1 Queen-size bed (160 x 200 cm) and 1 cot with bars (80 x 140 cm) equipped with 1 flat screen TV.
• 1 parking space
• 1 heated ski room that can hold several bicycles