Cabin, 3 King en-suite Bedrooms + Loft + Game Room, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
King size beds (3) Temperpedic in the upstairs bedroom with its own master bath with a jetted tub and walk in separate shower. Pillowtop king bed in main floor master bedroom. King size Bed located in the downstairs master bedroom. Double Beds (1) On the loft is a perfect sleeping spot for children wanting to be close to parents room or for those desiring to see the sunrise. Twin or Single Beds (1) Trundle bed converts to king in loft Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) A trundle bed located in the downstairs game room can be used as one or two twins when pulled out, located in front of the third fire place that has gas logs. All linens for all beds have high thread count and plush towels for maximum enjoyment,
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Great Game Room, Pool, Arcade, ShuffleboardGreat Game Room, Pool, Arcade, Shuffleboard
Pets allowed - Small dogs, owner approval required, $50 feeSmall dogs, owner approval required, $50 fee
No smoking - NON-SMOKING!NON-SMOKING!
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The county lodging tax will increase 1% on January 1, 2021 and will be included in an additional payment forwarded after booking.
- All guests must be registered on the contract by name and age.
- No charcoal grills, fish fryers, or turkey fryers on deck. No lighter fluid or accelerants used in fireplace
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Cathy LimbaughAsk a question