Spectacular Maui Oceanfront 3 BR/3 BA Ground Floor Condo(73 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Welcome to our ocean paradise at the Kahana Outrigger. We take great pride in our island home and want to ensure you have everything you need for a very enjoyable and comfortable holiday. Our best advertising is the feedback from our guests - please do check out our "Traveler Reviews" on this site.
We continue to upgrade our unit each year during our stays. Improvements on our last trip included a new dishwasher, microwave, stove (with two oven compartments), Trump king mattress for the master suite, new toilets, and all new window coverings (blinds). Other recent improvements include a new WIFI Internet connection, all new air conditioners in the bedrooms, a new ceiling fan in the living roon, four new flat screen TV's, a blu-ray DVD player, new washer and dryer, new furniture in the living room, dining room, and all three bedrooms, new lanai furniture and a new Sealy king mattress for the second master bedroom. We also added new bedspreads on all the beds, new small appliances (coffee maker, blender, kettle), new dishes, new cutlery and knives, a new high chair, boogie boards, and new sand toys (including a great dump truck!).
We just finished a thorough fall cleaning and maintenance of the unit including bleaching all the kitchen drawers and cupboards, washing all the dishes, cleaning under all the beds, washing all the baseboards, and more. Stay tuned as we continue to maintain and upgrade our unit.
We have also created our own little guide to Maui that we provide to all our guests that provides information on everyday questions such as where to buy groceries, locations of great nearby beaches and boogie board spots, good local restuarants, etc.
Here is a list of our favorite things about the condo:
1. The condo is right on the ocean with stunning, unobstructed views of the ocean and the neighbouring islands of Lanai and Molokai.
2. We are on the ground level with easy access to the beach and the pool. We are only a seashell's throw from the water.
3. The condo is over 1,450 sq. ft. - big enough to give everyone their own space.
4. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - great for multiple families, extended families, and friend get-aways.
5. There is a tub, washer/dryer, a high chair, a Pack 'n Play, a stroller and sand toys in the unit, handy for families with young kids.
6. In addition to the very private beach at your door step, you have your pick of some of the best beaches on Maui. Kahana Beach is just one block from our front door and offers great swimming for the entire family. Napili Bay Beach is just a few minutes north and has some of the best snorkeling conditions on the west side. Just beyond Napili is the famous Kapalua Bay Beach which has been rated the #1 Beach in American twice! Also minutes away are Flemings Beach, great for surfing and boogie boarding, and Honolua Bay, a natural marine life sanctuary.
7. Our Maui home is part of a low-rise, low density condo development with 4 buildings each containing 4 units (5 steps up). We are situated on a quiet street and are only minutes away from all the best island attractions, shopping, restaurants, and world class beaches!
8. It is not uncommon to wake up to morning rainbows over the water, witness visiting humpback whales breaching through the water (in season), or spot resident sea turtles lazily floating out in front of our grassy knoll all from the comfort of our lanai.
Take advantage of the great rates now being offered and ask about our promotions! We welcome your visit and hope you will love your stay at our Maui home as much as we do!
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There is a bathtub in the unit
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Dec 17, 2017
1 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 1, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 2 - Mar 31, 2018
1 night min stay
Apr 1 - Dec 22, 2018
1 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 5, 2019
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Mar 31, 2019
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $225 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Ask about our promotions!
Hawaii State taxes of 13.42% (GET of 4.42% and TAT of 9.00%).
Hawaii State Tax ID is W69297370-01
Late check out available for 50% of nightly rate.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In addition to the very private beach at your door step, you have your pick of some of the best beaches on Maui. Napili Bay Beach is just a few minutes north of us and has some of the best snorkeling conditions on the west side. Just beyond Napili is the famous Kapalua Bay Beach which has been rated the #1 Beach in American twice! Also minutes away are Flemings Beach, great for surfing, and Honolulu Bay, a natural marine life sanctuary.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We live in Canada, but we LOVE the ocean and the beach. Ever since we honeymooned in Maui we've been going back to vacation as often as we can.
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina, HI, USA:
As our family grew, we found Hawaii to be the perfect place to go - all the amenities of home (and then some), in the backdrop of one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world. We just couldn't get enough of Maui and the ocean.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love to snorkel and boogie board. We never wanted to go home at the end of each trip. There was no question, we had to invest in our own little piece of Maui paradise. We hope you'll enjoy all that Maui and Hawaii has to offer. You'll want to keep coming back too! Randy & Patti, Calgary, Canada
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our unit is first floor on the left
Aerial view of Kahana Outrigger and our condo
Private beach at your doorstep
View of living room to dining area to kitchen - open concept with lots of space
New widescreen LCD TV in Living Room
"Ocean Room" - Oceanview bedroom with king size bed - what a view!
"Blue Room" - Third bedroom with king size bed & ensuite bath
Imagine sitting on the lanai (deck) and enjoying this view
Living room looking out to the lanai and the ocean
Spectacular, unobstructed ocean views from the lanai
Pool area for Kahana Outrigger guests only
Dining area (seats 7-8) looking into the kitchen
"Ocean Room" - Ocean view bedroom with king size bed & ensuite bath
"Gold Room" - Second bedroom with queen size bed & ensuite bath
"Blue Room" - New flat screen TV
Another spectacular sunset from the lanai
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.