Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5800 Square ft home, 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with pool, jacuzzi, by the Lake
Bedroom 7 Upstairs
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Outside in designated areas/firepit area only!Outside in designated areas/firepit area only!
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Identification needed for verificationIdentification needed for verification
- Please note for the safety and security of our home and guests we have exterior facing security cameras. Check in time is 4pm and check out is 11am
- Please be respectful of our neighbors - have music at a reasonable volume and keep quiet after 10 and leave the home in the condition it was found.
- Please do not move, sit on, place food or drinks on the pool table. There will be a $500 charge if pool table is moved or damaged.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Why Catherine Rockoff chose Amston
Looking for a getaway that includes everything you need. We are located in a rural area in Eastern CT right down the street from one of CT's cleanest lakes. Amston Manor is a complete mini vacation resort that offers everything you need to enjoy your getaway. We have a 20x40 foot inground pool (open May 1 to Sept 30th), a large jacuzzi situated in the garden west facing for the most beautiful sunsets, a dry/steam sauna for those cold wintery evenings or after a day of hiking. We are located within 15 minutes to several area wineries, the airline trail, Gay City state park and 30 minutes to two of CT casinos, Mohegan and Foxwoods. We are 15 minutes to Glastonbury which has several amazing restaurants and shops for an afternoon of fun.
What makes this House unique
We offer expansive decks, natural stone walk ways, gorgeous gardens and a huge firepit. Inside is a floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace with an insert to keep the home toasty warm in the winter. We have a wrap around balcony in the great room with stain glass windows and an antler chandelier. There is a large dining room with farm table and french doors leading to the outdoor deck and pool area. In our gathering room we offer a pool table, large TV and a Vermont Castings propane stove. We offer a beautiful Sunroom with 12 windows over looking the front of the home and gardens. The dining room has two sets of french doors and an additional fireplace.