Hang up your car keys and relax.
Fishing, swimming, playing in lagoon in front of house.
Warm outside shower.
Kite-flying, Cricket, Touch, Badminton etc on huge front lawn.
2 large decks front and rear for socialising or sunbathing.
Gather Kaimoana at low tide ie paua and crayfish or play in rockpools
2km to local country pub The Whakataki, for dining-in or Takeaways.
Immaculate 9 hole Golf course and Tennis courts along from pub.
1. Bring your own linen including towels, sheets andamp; pillowcases.
2. House must be cleaned on departure. Cleaning equipment provided.
3. Remove all rubbish. (Transfer station on road to Castlepoint.)
4. Smoking NOT allowed inside and accepted outside ONLY.
5. Departure no later than 12 noon.
6. Refundable security bond of $450 due at time of deposit.
7. Limited water usage as it is Tank water so it is precious, so please be considerate. Extreme overuse of water will result in extra charges.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);