The farm Oberwasserburgerhof lies at the edge of the Heugau and is surrounded by meadows and forest. The apartments are in the new building; house Lina, named after the grandmother of Ralf Schmid, who, together with Edwin Schmid, bought the farm in 1936. Besides tranquillity and nature the farm offers everything what makes children´s hearts beat faster:
- A swimming pool
- Animals (particularly cows, calves, cats and a dog)
And of course the possibility to watch and help out during activities in the barn and the friendly people, who will welcome you and your children.
The apartments were built in 2012 and are comfortably equipped.
Starting directly from the farm, you can explore the area on a wide variety of ways during small walks or larger hikes. They will lead you to the Schenkenberg chapel, to the Zeilen chapel, into the valley of Wasserburg or to Emmingen onto the Witthoh, from where you have sight over the Heugau until the Alps. There are many attractions nearby, which are all reachable by car:
- Lake Constance (reachable within 20 min)
- Lochmühle Erlebnissgastronomie (cable cars, quad bikes, etc.) 5 km
- The Black Forest
- Waterpark TuWass Tuttlingen
- Ski lift Witthoh incl. loipes
- Shopping facilities you can find in Emmingen, Tuttlingen, Engen