Exclusive apartment for 2-4 people with these special features:
* Four-poster bed (220x200 cm)
* Infrared cabin with music (Radio / CD)
* Baroque living room (30 m²) with stucco ceiling and white Ledercoch
* Satellite TV, stereo, DVD player
* Electric stove
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free telephone calls to German landlines
* Old patrician house (one of the oldest houses Meersburg)
* Baroque stucco ceilings and ancient arches
* In the center of the historic Old Town
* View of the New Palace
* Views of the castle terrace
* View of the Old Castle of Meersburg
* Large, private property (109 m²)
* Newly renovated, fully furnished, romantic, historical, medieval
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Surrounded by half-timbered houses
* Surrounded by cafes, wine bars and Rastaurants
* Knight business and Zeppelin-Museum around the corner
* Lake, beach, swimming pool, thermal bath, waterfront within easy reach.
In short: It is surrounded by old timbered houses, narrow streets and squares - directly at the castle and castle. From here you can discover the city, the lake and the surrounding area relaxed. From here you are walking alone more leisure and recreation destinations available than you can travel in a week.
Upon entering the apartment you will feel the uniqueness of the location and the room. The spaciousness of the rooms will do you good. The living room overlooking the new castle will inspire you.
From here you can stroll, enjoy culinary delights, walking, hiking, biking, swimming, roller blading, sailing, surfing, make spa, enjoy wine tasting. From here you can take a few minutes on foot boat trips - to Constance, the island of Mainau, to Unteruhldingen, to Friedrichshafen, to Langenargen / Kressbronn, to Lindau - and of course also to the Switzerland Arbon, Rorschach and Kreuzlingen. More about the destinations can be found on our website: www. Bodensee-heart. de
Please note that this is a non-smoking apartment and allergy-friendly apartment in our apartment:
Our apartment has been recently renovated only. She has all smooth flooring, such. As in the hallway and large living room real wood floors and the newly renovated bathroom tile floor.
We ask our guests therefore in consideration of all our successors guests not to smoke in the apartment - not even from an open window of the apartment - and bring no pets. Thank you in advance!
We wish you a wonderful holiday time in our exclusive and lovingly furnished apartment for you BODENSEE HEARTS!