Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, outdoor hot water shower, sleeps 4
The two downstairs bedrooms have two/three windows and a ceiling fan. Each has a dresser and mirrors. One has a wonderful ocean view where you can hear the ocean only 75 feet from where you are sleeping. The second bedroom views the spacious outside lawn. An enclosed outdoor hot water shower is on the north side of the cottage.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Owner has severe allergies to pet dander.Owner has severe allergies to pet dander.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Travelers must bring their own linens for the stay.
- 1-2 hour post-stay cleaning included, additional cleaning results in additional cleaning charges. Dishes and refrigerator must be cleaned.
Hosted by Bruce CummingsAsk a question
About Bruce Cummings
We are retired antique dealers living in Saratoga Springs, NY. We have two grown children living in Boston and Saratoga Springs that also enjoy a week at the cottage each year.
Bruce Cummings purchased this cottage in 1933
Why Bruce Cummings chose York Beach
As my son Gardner says, "this is the best location on the coast of Maine". It is in the middle of the bay, near beaches and town and has a spectacular view of two light houses. Location is grandfathered in. You will not find a place closer to the ocean (Unfortunately for us with global warming... :)