Small chalet for lovers, but like with children, ski-in / -out possible!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Vor Ort fallen weitere Kosten an (Endreinigung, Kurtaxe, Kaution, etc.). Lesen Sie hierzu bitte die Mietbedingungen/Mietvertrag.
Lovely little get away chalet
The Chalet was perfect for 2 adults, well equipped and the added bonus of the sauna was very welcome.
It is a 10-15 min walk uphill to the resort, where unfortunately due to the time of year there was quite a bit of building work going on.
The area is fabulous for hiking.
Communication with the owner and house keeper was good.
The road to the property is more of a track, which needs to be approached with care.
Overall, a fabulous week away.
Great cabin, great location, one small area for improvement...
The cabin is great and in a fantastic position. It is very well equipped apart from the bedding quality and especially the pillows which were extremely poor quality and had a bad impact on sleep. If the pillows were improved I would have no issue staying in this cabin again.
The service was great, pleasant and efficient.
Overall I would recommend this property but would note that the bedding (pillows) need to be improved.
Wandern auf der Turracher Höhe
Sehr gepflegte Unterkunft. Schönes Badezimmer und nette Küche. Leider keine Terrasse oder Platz im Freien zum Essen.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung und den Hinweis des fehlenden Außenbereiches. Der ursprünglich für diesen Zweck vorgesehene Platz eignet sich hierfür nicht mehr.
Es ist aber eine neue Terrasse direkt am Eingangsbereich der Hütte geplant. Diese wird noch im Laufe dieses Jahres gestaltet und fertig gestellt.
Wir haben zu zweit den Aufenthalt sehr genossen und tolle Schneewanderungen gemacht. Den Turracher See sowie die Lifte waren zu Fuß gut erreichbar. Die Infrarotsauna haben wir sehr gerne genutzt und an einigen Tagen haben wir auch den Holzofen angemacht. Es war alles da (auch in der Küche) wir haben nichts vermisst. Die Lage der Hütte ist sehr ruhig.
The Turracherhöhe is a paradise in all seasons. In the spring with its magnificent flowering (end of May / June); in summer and autumn is ideal for walkers, runners, Nordic walkers, mountain bikers, summer tobogganing and of course in winter snow-sure elevation 1750m for skiing (end of season November to early May !!!), Cross-country skiing, ice skating or tobogganing.
Due to the allergy-free zone on the Turracherhöhe also ideal for allergy sufferers, because by special climatic and vegetative conditions at this altitude there is hardly appreciable pollen.
The interplay of the large larch and pine forests, the idyllic mountain lakes and the plump gentle Nockberge with heights up to 2441m (monkshood), provide the framework for a unique landscape, which has its own incomparable charms.
- Extensive hiking and mountain-walking trails directly from the front door from the territory of the Turracherhöhe, and the surrounding Nockberge and the 3 lakes (Turracher ,, green and Schwarzsee)
- Mountain bike trails, bike path Mur
- Running-checkpoint (3 running routes)
- Exploring the national / biosphere reserves Nockberge
- Explore the nearby Nockalmstrasse with its sights
- Because of the geographically central location also many lakes and attractions are easily accessible by car
- Sommerrodelbahn Nockyflitzer
- Rafting on the Mur
- Golfing on one of the 15 golf courses (15 to 90 minutes away)
- Kornock- and Panorama Lift is in operation
- Skiing on 38 km of slopes with 14 cable cars on snow-sure from 1400 to 2205 meters above sea level with all-over snowmaking all slopes from late November to early May
- 13km easy (blue), 22km medium difficulty (red), 3km difficult (black)
- Halfpipe for snowboarders, snowboard Funpark & Turracherhöhe
- Turracher 'height Round': to attractive blue, red and black runs circumnavigate the Turracherhöhe on skis
- Ski and snowboard school, and Ottifanten Children's World
- Ski from local, expert guides
- Night skiing & night tobogganing 2 times a week
- Quaint and hearty huts with fair prices
- Après ski in the umbrella bar or many other localities
- 25km cross-country skiing (double tracks)
- Skating & Curling on the Turracher See
- Winter hiking (20km winter hiking trails) snowshoeing
- Sleigh rides
- Toboggan run 'Nockyflitzer' also in winter operation
- english, german