ED Refnr. 1849032
This functionally renewed house is located in the center of picturesque fisherman's village Porat. This apartment is situated on the first floor and has two double bedrooms, living room with kitchen, bathroom with tube and balcony. TV-SAT, WiFi, air conditioning and parking are available to guests. Pets are allowed here. The house is only few steps from the marina, wine cellars and restaurants with traditional food and wines of the island. Distance from the beach is about 400 meters. There is a big parking place in the back yard.
Malinska is situated in a wooded bay on the western side of the island of Krk with another twenty surrounding villages belongs to a territory known as Dubašnica. There are 50 kilometres of walking paths in the Malinska area along which one can see a number of sites such as the monastery in Porat or the old cemetery.Most of the footpaths are also suitable for cycling. For those looking for challenges, a number of cycling races are organized during the year
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- General: per object and day Costs amounting to 11 EUR (Mandatory).
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (Malinska): 4.50 km