Our apartment is located in an idyllic location at the gateway to Oberlausitz. The Lindenhof is an authentic farm from the year. 1856 The apartment was fully restored in 2016. Vintage and Modern meet here in a stylish mix. If you look for absolute peace in nature, you are exactly right with us. In our garden with a trampoline, a large play area, sandpit and tree house your children can play while you can easily relax on the terrace.
The entire Oberlausitz, Saxon Switzerland to Dresden Elbe to be very easy to reach from the apartment. Also for our younger guests there are numerous nearby attractions, such. B. the dinosaur park Kleinwelka or the stone kingdom in Lohmen. The nearest swimming pool is just 2 km (4 min car, bike 10 min). We have placed ready plentiful excursions, hiking maps and holiday magazines for you and you are always ready for information.
We look forward to your booking!
- Cozy living room with large couch, fireplace, dining table, 50 "flat screen Android, Blue-ray player, stereo receiver with Spotify Connect and Canton Speaker System
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven, ceramic hob, spices available
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, towel heater, shower, toilet, wash basin, towels, hair dryer, children's toilet seat, child step stool
- Bedroom with 1,80 x 2,00 m double bed and 90 x 200 m bunk bed incl. Bedding, ample storage in the large wardrobe and drawers
- Cots, baby & high chair on request beistellbar
- Large terrace with a barbecue and fireplace
- Parking under carport right outside the door
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS