The lovingly furnished, newly designed and very well equipped apartment is located in a building separated from the main house, which you have for yourselves alone. You live in a very quiet location on the southern outskirts of Nuremberg. By public transport (bus / suburban train) you can reach the central station in 25 minutes without any stress from the stop, which is only a few minutes' walk away. The Nuremberg fair is the easiest way to reach it in just 20 minutes by car.
The kitchen is fully equipped with:
- oven and ceramic hob, sink
- Coffee machine with filter bags and coffee powder
- Water cooker with various teas
- Crockery, cutlery, bottle opener, etc.
If desired, we can also provide all the ingredients for a breakfast (sausage, cheese, jam, bread / rolls, etc.) for a small extra charge.
For your entertainment, the following is provided:
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- 40 inch flat screen (102cm diameter) with satellite reception
- Mediaplayer (DAB + radio and music content via Bluetooth)
- HDMI / USB port for external hard drives / laptop
The bathroom is equipped with:
- Shower with glass pane and overhead shower
- Washbasin / mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hand and bath towels, washcloths
- Shampoo and wash gel
The living / bedroom is equipped with:
- Sleeping sofa with slatted frame and futon (140 x 195cm). It can be quickly and easily converted to bed, is very comfortable and big enough for two people,
- duvets / pillows, incl. bed linen
- Extendable dining table with two chairs
- Wardrobe with mirror door, hanger
- Iron, ironing board
- indirect ventilation by means of disconnectable heat exchangers
- direct ventilation via windows
You have the terrace in front of the apartment with table and four chairs / cushions available. Here you can have breakfast in peace or use the last rays of the day. To unload your luggage, you can park directly in front of our garage. Apart from this, there is ample free and secure parking in the very quiet side street.
The neighborhood is very quiet. On foot you are in a few minutes at the Main-Danube Canal, which you can theoretically go to Nuremberg or to the Rothsee or ride a bike. The Eibach Forest and the Rednitzgrund can also be reached in a few minutes on foot. Also here you can walk for hours. Groceries (Norma, Rewe), a baker, butcher Raiffeisenbank and savings bank, doctors, flower shops and restaurants (Greek, Italian, Thai) are also within walking distance.
After Nuremberg one can very well with the 62er bus and then either with the subway or with the suburban train ride. From the main train station you can also take the subway to the fair or the airport. This saves the parking fees and parking space search in Nuremberg. Katzwang is also an ideal starting point for excursions to the Franconian Lake District. We also give tips here.
If you arrive late, this is not a problem. We have a key safe, from which you can take the key at any time of day or night. We'll give you the code in time.