Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Traditional Cave House, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, private outdoor hot tub (Sleeps 4)
* Queen Bed: The house is fully-equipped with traditional furniture. Double Bed (1) * Twin/Single Bed (1) * Murphy Bed * Crib There are beautiful pieces of art and bas-relief in the house Deck/Patio: There is a lovely patio facing the sea, where the guests enjoy their meals and the spectacular sunrises/sunsets. There are two large benches with mattresses. One free use of the washing/drying machine. For more: 15 euros each time you use it. Off Street, free public Parking:
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Registration Number: 1167Κ91000936500
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french, greek
Maria Economou is a sculptor and a painter.She was born in Athens. She studied in the School of Philosophy, University of Athens, and graduated from the department of French Literature. She also studied the English language in the Stanton School of English, London, Diploma in Proficiency, University of Cambridge. In 1998 she enrolled in the High School of Fine Arts, Athens. Studied painting,drawing and sculpture up to 2004 . In 1999 she was a doctoral student in the School of Philosophy - University of Athens. Subject:“Ideological trends in France from 1950 to 1970 and associated effects on Greek artists.” 2002 - 2004 lived in Paris and studied “Aesthetics and Art Theory” in the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Beaux Arts de Paris with Professor Alain Bonfand. 2004 graduated from the High School of Fine Arts, Athens and in 2005 she gained her doctorate in the School of Philosophy, University of Athens. Her book, under the title “Ideological trends in France from 1950 to 1970 and associated effects on Greek artists.”, published in 2008 by LIVANIS editions, was based on her doctorate research in France and Greece.
Maria purchased this villa in 1986
Why Maria chose Oia
Love for the island of Santorini, ancient Atlantis.