About the property
- Condo1345 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 4 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
You will LOSE $$$ every day - $$$ every week - if you book this Smoky Mountains condo through Riverstone Resort & Spa.
You will SAVE $$$ every day - $$$ every week - when you book this Smoky Mountains condo through me.
WHY WILL I BE CHARGED EXTRA EVERY DAY - FOR THIS 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH RIVERSTONE RESORT CONDO?
• Because of the overhead expense Riverstone Resort will charge if they book somebody into this 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for me. I'm the owner and I don't have those expenses. My hope is that you will have such a good time you'll return and tell your friends and family.
HOW CAN I SAVE AN EXTRA MONEY EVERY DAY - ON THIS 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH RIVERSTONE RESORT CONDO?
• When you reserve your Smoky Mountains Riverstone Resort & Spa condo through me, you cut out the middleman and…you KEEP THE EXTRA MONEY -- EVERY single day OR week!
WHAT DO I LOSE WHEN I RESERVE THIS CONDO THROUGH YOU?
• You stay on the same 4 STAR Riverstone Resort & Spa property
• You stay in the same luxury condominium
• You have access to ALL the same features, benefits & top amenities as people who are paying more per night, but you receive the entire package for LESS!
WHY IS THIS RIVERSTONE RESORT & SPA 2 BEDROOM & 2 BATHROOM CONDO BETTER THAN A BRAND NAME HOTEL?
• You can pay $179 a night for JUST a hotel room.
• You can stay in an exclusive Riverstone Resort & Spa condominium!
AT A HOTEL YOU GET:
a bed | a bathroom | a little desk & chair | a tiny dresser | a miniature closet space | a coffee maker |a window that doesn't open | a view of the building next to you or a parking lot | a crowded pool
Of course, all your people are packed into one little room or you pay EXTRA to put some in another hotel room.
AT THIS CONDO IN RIVERSTONE RESORT & SPA YOU GET:
• Expedia Insiders Select Award - Best destinations in the World. Based on nearly 2 million guest reviews
• Designed by Edward D. Stone & Associates - the same people who designed world famous Atlantis in the Bahamas and Disney's Old Key West Resort
• Rated 4.9 & 5 stars by Trip Advisor & Family Vacation Critic
• A FULL condominium - like a house - with...
• Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
• Second Bedroom with Twin Beds
• Pull Out Sofa
• Two Full Bathrooms
• Granite Top Vanity
• Large Garden Jacuzzi Tub
• Walk-in Closet
• Balcony with Mountain View
• Water View
• Outdoor Grill
• Gas Fireplace
• Custom Kitchen Wood Cabinets & Granite Counters
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Coffee Maker
• Ice Maker
• Cooking Utensils
• Pots, Pans & Dishes
• Stove & Oven
• Full Kitchen
• Washer & Dryer
• Hair Dryer
• Ironing Board & Iron
• FREE Access to ALL resort amenities
• FREE Internet
• FREE Cable TV
• FREE DVD Player
• All Glass Indoor Heated Pool
• All Glass Indoor Heated Spa
• Kids Pool
• Outdoor Pool
• Multi-level Sundeck on the Little Pigeon River - with Full Mountain Views
• Fitness Center - Over 2,400 Square Feet
• Top Floor Workout Area - with Inspiring Mountain Views
• Family Game Center
• BBQ area
• Day Spa
• 300 Foot Lazy River Pool on the Little Pigeon River
You are walking distance or just a few minutes' drive or trolley from...
• Tanger Outlet Stores
• As Seen On TV Stores
• Champion Gatlinburg Golf Course
• Luxurious Riverstone Spa
• Pigeon Forge Family Entertainment Center
• The Island at Pigeon Forge
• Go Cart Racing
• Country Tonite Show
• Smoky Mountain Opry
• Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede
• Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show
• The Comedy Barn Show
• Magic Beyond Belief Show
• Restaurants Galore! - from funnel cakes & cheese fries to gourmet dining!
• Great Smoky Mountain Wheel - 200 feet high!
• Dollywood Theme Park
• Splash Country
• Titanic Museum
• Dinosaur Museum
• Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
• Smoky Mountains National Park
• Horseback Riding
• Zip Lines
• Whitewater Rafting
• Pigeon River Crossings Shopping
• Incredible Christmas Place Shopping
• Outdoor Gravity Park
• Flyaway Indoor Skydiving
• Miniature Golf - Putt Putt
• Plenty of bargain outlet malls
• Thrilling Rides
• Games for everybody!
• Restaurants too numerous to mention
• Live music & family appropriate
• Special attractions designed for every age
• Special events created to interest people of all walks
• Shows everybody can enjoy!
Don't forget you are saving $120 every day you stay and that's more money you can use to enjoy all the restaurants, shows, attractions and more in Pigeon Forge, the entertainment capital in the Smoky Mountains!
Sale, Save, Savings, Bargain, Discount, Vacation, Condo, Condominium, Pigeon Forge, Trip Advisor, Riverstone Resort, Spa, Smoky Mountains
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
We are co-owners of the Incredible Christmas Place and The Inn at Christmas Place. Being in business locally for over 30 years, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing who you're doing business with. Customer service is our #1 priority!
rich purchased this Condo in 2006
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
of course we spent most of our time at nearby attractions, but it was a nice place to stay. Very nice to have a washer/dryer there, as we could get our swim clothes and towels clean and dry before using them the next day. pool does get crowded during peak hours, but there are plenty of times when it is not. This was a good value stay through the owner, as I understand the resort itself is expensive.
Wonderful place to stay! Close to all your main attractions! Plenty of room for a family. Would highly recommend!
Family mini vacation
This property is close to everything! So glad we chose to stay here. Gorgeous condo with everything you and your family will need.
The owner was very nice and communicated great. The resort was great and the condo was nice. The only downside was that it appeared that the condo wasn’t very well maintained, as the inside was a little beat up and both iron and ironing board were broke. The biggest issue was the bedding. The mattress was not very good, the pillows were old and flat, and there was not comforter in either bedroom. The only bedding was a cheap thin cotton blanket. I expected nicer bedding at such a nice resort.
Loved the place, very clean and neat. Close to every thing. Accomodated all 5 if us with no problems. Enjoyed the indoor pool
Great Place to stay
Very clean and great location .Will tell all my friends about you.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
50% down to reserve with the balance due 14 days prior to arrival.