About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Sleeper Sofa Living Room
Ground Floor Bath
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- No smoking
- Swimming pool
Hosted by John Bollinger - OwnerAsk a question
About John Bollinger - Owner
I am retired and 'living the dream'. My wife and I live in Key West and are quite active. I am a retired Charter Sailboat Captain in Key West and a USCG licensed Captain. I have been a property manager for my Key West rental units since 1993. My wife is the personal assistant for one of our most famous Key West authors and is a ballet dancer. Do come visit us.
Why John Bollinger - Owner chose Truman Annex
Outstanding furnishings, art and amenities in the best location in Key West. Check out the wonderful reviews. Location Location Location and a Luxury Townhouse. John
What makes this Townhome unique
Renovated Two King Beds Two Full Bathrooms Front Porch Rear Deck Hammock and Sun Lounge Chair Full Sized Washer /Dryer Free Secure WIFI End Unit with windows on three sides
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Minimum age is 8 years old. Minimum age is 8 years old.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- OCCUPANCY: Rental rates quoted are based on two couples using the two bedrooms. Using sleeper sofa or for five/six people is an additional cost.
- Saturday to Saturday Rentals only, minimum 7 nights
- I will need your home mailing address, email address and your cell phone number that you will have in Key West.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)