Where Modern Luxury Meets Old-World Charm—and Only Minutes from the Beach!(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
We’ve gone all out to make sure Casa Bramare provides the utmost in luxury and comfort. The master bedroom features a European queen bed and Juliet balcony, while the second bedroom includes a European double bed, ample storage, and easy access to the terrace. One of the two full bathrooms features a walk-in shower, and the other, a deep soaker tub, both with heated towel racks. The house also includes a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and convection oven, a washing machine, a cozy fireplace, two flat-screen TVs, a DVD player, and an iPod docking station. Our delightful, hands-on property manager is also on call throughout your stay. It’s like having a boutique hotel all to yourself!
One of the smaller villages on the Adriatic coastline, Rocca San Giovanni has been voted one of Italy’s most beautiful villages for its old world charm. Just outside Casa Bramare’s door, you'll find the heart of a village untouched by time. There’s always something going on in the historic piazza, whether it’s a jazz festival, community potluck, or the annual food and wine extravaganza. The local markettas stock everything you need to make a five-star meal at home, but there are plenty of exceptional restaurants in the surrounding area as well.
When it comes to access, Casa Bramare couldn't be better situated. The pristine local beaches have won several distinctions, including the Bandiere Blu and the First Beach of Abruzzo award in 2012. The Italian Apennine Mountain Chain (Gran Sasso d`Italia and the Majella Mountains) are less than an hour away, and a day trip to nearby Lake Bomba is a must for anyone who loves water sports. Casa Bramare is also only 30 minutes south of the Abruzzo International Airport in Pescara, making airport transportation a breeze.
Once you've stayed at Casa Bramare, you'll long to visit us again. This one-of-a-kind house books up fast—contact us today to reserve your dates!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- The master bedroom is a calming oasis with a large queen size bed (170 cm x 190 cm), high end mattress, designer bedding, lighting with dimming options, a whisper quiet Italian designer fan, plush pillows for added comfort while watching the flat screen HD TV. Or enjoy the calming view of the parketta from the Juliette balcony. There are plenty of storage options with the taller then average wardrobes and the dresser. The second bedroom has a roomy double bed (120 cm x 190 cm) with a quality mattress and sleek linens . There is access to the upper terrace, where one can overlook the medieval walk way and the lush valley below....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The main floor washroom has a walk-in shower, toilet, bidet, heat towel racks and plush towels. In addition, it has a washing machine. Clothes can be dried using the clothing rack and attaching it over the Juliette balcony. Delicate items can be dried using the rack over the washing machine. The second floor bathroom has a deep contoured soaked tub, complete with a hand held nozzle, toilet, bidet, heated towel racks, a skylight and plush towels. A hair dryer is located in the cabinet....moreless
- The stairs are an open concept (e.g. treads with no risers) and therefore may not be suitable for young children. Depending upon the nature of the infirmity, the house may not be suitable for guests requiring ground floor sleeping arrangements. There is free parking available in the Municipal parking lot located across the piazza from the house. In addition, there is free parking located on the street to the right side of the house....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
- Ski In/Ski Out
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Furniture
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2017 - April 2017
Jan 31 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
4 night min stay
June & July
Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
October to April
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2018
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $85.00
- Refundable Damage Deposit $212.50
• A €80 charge for cleaning & restocking (paper products, cleaning supplies) is required.
• Please note prices are subject to change
• A nonrefundable deposit of 25% of the Total Rental Free is required upon booking, via PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Full payment is required 90 days before arrival date, via PayPal at email@example.com
• A damage deposit of €200 will be charged and will be returned once our Property Manager approves condition.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Quaint, authentic, village, medieval, pizza, food, wine, olive oil, pasta, festivals, fresh seafood, historic, beach, bars, jazz festival, weddings, safe, family oriented, friendly, rural, welcoming, comfortable, skiing, cycling, agro tourisma, green vacation, GLBT friendly.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I'm an easy going person who loves to travel, meet new people, learn new languages and experience different things. My passion is food, music, the arts and entertaining. Forget the hotels, my favorite way to travel is to rent flats within my destinations so that I can experience the culture and lifestyle to the fullest degree. There is nothing finer then going to the local markets, buying fresh food and trying to duplicate the delicious meals I’ve appreciated in the local restaurants. I also love the beach! It's so relaxing and in a way magical the way the sights and sounds of the water soothe the soul. So its no coincidence why the home is located near the beach.
Why the Owner Chose Rocca San Giovanni CH, Italy:
I love Italy! I wanted to be close to the beach but also enjoy village life, where I would know the shopkeepers by name (Angelo, Nicola, Frank.....), and have my favorite coffee ready at the bar once the barista (Victoria) saw me crossing the piazza! For me it had to be the 'Costa dei Trabocchi (the Trabocci coastline) of Abruzzo, with the sea in front of you and the mountains behind. It's central location meant that I would never be too far away too explore all that Italy has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I fell in love with it the moment I opened the door, from the exposed brick vaulted ceilings, the deep set fire place, the Juliette balcony and terraces to the two bathrooms with bidets and towel heated towel racks! And then there is the village, Rocca San Giovanni and it's people. Kind, helpful and welcoming. There is something special walking through a village where time seems to have stood still, its refreshing and inspirational.
- Primary: +1 4166715050
Links to more information:
The open concept living room & kitchen is perfect for enjoying a fireside meal
The vaulted brick ceiling & pillar is original to this century old property
Clean, crisp, bright visual lines
Greet the day from from the Juliette balcony
A bright, well appointed second bedroom awaits
Relax and unwind in the upper floor washroom's soaker tub
Main floor w/c also has a washing machine
The traditional yellow & green exterior showcases the various patios/balconies.
The piazza - during the summer it hosts many concerts and events.
Night time in the piazza...come join the locals for a chat
The upper walkway on the medieval wall built in the 1200's
The shoreline from the Abbey of Rocca San Giovanni in Venere
A beautiful blend of old world charm meeting modern appointments
Listen to music on the stereo, TV, Apple TV or create your own on the guitar
Lounge in bed, read a book or watch TV in the master retreat
A modern minimalist approach has been taken to create a calming retreat
The upper floor washroom sparkles with spa-like appeal
Main floor w/c complete with toilet, bidet, shower, and lots of storage
The welcoming front patio is a perfect place to enjoy one of the regions wines
Entrance patio is spacious and shaded from the sun
Bar Vittoria great for morning espresso and evening drinks.
A night time stroll through the streets of Rocca San Giovanni
Sunset setting over the 'Costa dei Trabocchi' at Rocca San Giovanni.
The floor plan highlights Casa Bramare's two level living spaces
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.