Luxury Family House 'De Charme' in the Resort Village of Talloires, Lake Annecy(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 1/2 Bedrooms + 2 living rooms + terrace, 2 full Bathrooms+1 shower,(Sleeps 12)
- You will enjoy breakfast in the sun in the garden, lunch in the shade of beautiful huge trees along the cool river, diner on the large and protected terrace with a beautiful view on the lake.
- Your days and nights will profit from the calmness of the area. You will be able to reach most activities safely walking on streets with very limited traffic.
- You will be renting the house of a family of 5 who loves quality of relationships, the charm of houses with roots and the practice of sports: Conviviality, cocooning, simplicity, easy connections have been the spirit of the remodeling of the house. (The house was initially a 18th century farm; In 1910, a luxury lake villa was added; We modernized the house in 2003)
Ideal to rest and for outdoors activities: The village is a summer vacation resort with a supermarket, numerous restaurants and hotels, some antique, art and specialty stores. A very quiet area, built in the XIIth century around an Abbaye, on the lake in a protected bay. Great for a rewarding rest.
It is also a paradise for people who love outside activities. Within a radius of 1 to 5 miles you find an incredible array of activities either linked to nearby mountains (hiking, canyoning, rock-climbing, paragliding, biking) or to the lake (beach activities, swimming, water skiing, sailing, tennis). Two golfs, one in Talloires, one in Giez are 15mn drive away.
A tradition is to bike around the lake - 41 km . (2/3 of the tour is presently equipped with a cycling trail).
An interesting area for tourism and shopping : - Annecy is a beautiful town (the Venice of the Alpes with an interesting old town and castle). Easy to access by car, bus or boat service.
- Geneva, Switzerland with its international and luxury shopping streets, watch and art museum is one hour highway car drive.
- The stupendous Chamonix nestled under the MontBlanc, with its fantastic views, gondola rides, beautiful hikes is also one hour highway drive away.
The pleasures of a French Alps country house: We are a family from the area and in love with its Alpine culture. We have remolded the house for our own pleasure in the most convivial setting possible to allow happiness, rest and fun.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 25000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 16 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking On Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - Jun 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 3 - Oct 14, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- local tourist tax $53.64
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,072.79
- Tax Rate 2%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
1 hour Drive from Geneva or Lyon Airport. 15mn from Annecy. Taxi service from Talloires from/to airport.
Other Activities: Snowboarding, Skiing, Miniature Golf, Shopping, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing, Canyoning.
Golf: 2 golfs are very close, both 18 holes: Talloires: beautiful and technical along the Talloires botanic reserve and Giez a beautiful 18 + 9 holes pretty interesting to play. Both have practise ranges.
Ski: la Clusaz, Grand Bornand are 30mn away, Chamonix 1 hour highway drive away.
the house in July
Breakfast in the Sun.
Kitchen (connects terrace & living room)
view from first floor bedroom terrace
view from bathroom
Guest room third floor
Bedroom 1 first Floor
Bedroom 3 (first floor)
Talloires a famous summer resort since the beginning of the 20th century
canoeing on the lake
The garden after a snow fall in December / January
view from the second floor
dining & living room
Garden & water stream
Bedroom first floor
first floor bathroom
Third floor open bedroom
Family room (first floor)
Bedroom 2 first Floor
Inside courtyard and little river under first floor bedrooms
The bay 3mn walking distance.
Fall is also a beautiful moment
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.