Welcome to the Gables at Ivy Creek! An elegant escape nestled in the mountains just North of Asheville, North Carolina, this property features magnificent accommodations within easy reach of all the city’s diverse attractions. With easy freeway access and close proximity to local shopping and restaurants, the property gets high marks for convenience. But it is its picturesque setting that makes it irresistible.
**This is a brand new listing, so we do not have reviews yet for this property, but please see our Tree Tops (3715906) and French Broad River Lodge (3872295) property listings to see all of our 5-star guest reviews.**
Recently constructed and complete with modern amenities, the house features seven bedrooms, sleeping up to 18 in bedrooms. Four of the bedrooms connect to en-suite or Jack-and-Jill baths, and all four and a half baths feature granite countertops and custom tile work.
Windows on all three levels provide dramatic views of the mountains from nearly every room, this is a house for all seasons. Enjoy the surrounding lush green foliage of spring and summer, the vibrant hues of autumn, and the long-range mountain views of winter. Relax on one of the house’s three deck spaces, explore over four acres of property, indulge in a soak in the jacuzzi bathtub, cozy up inside beside the fireplace, or build a campfire in the fire pit and make s’mores. Better yet, do it all!
Here’s a quick tour of the house:
• Bedroom 1 - Queen memory foam bed and twin daybed with trundle
• Bedroom 2 - King memory foam bed with full futon and Jack-and-Jill bath
• Bedroom 3 - Queen memory foam bed with Jack-and-Jill bath
• Balcony with desk above 2nd level living area
• Living area with fireplace and 50" flat screen TV and DVD player
• Gourmet Kitchen with easy access to dining room and huge outdoor living space
• Breakfast room with multiple dining tables and 40" flat screen TV
• Dining Room with over-sized, 9-foot dining table
• Outdoor living area with gas grill, dining tables, screened porch and fireplace.
• Bedroom 4 - King memory foam bed, en-suite master bath with custom shower, jacuzzi tub, and dual sinks.
• Half bath and laundry room
• Family room with 55" flat screen TV and DVD player and gas fireplace
• Game room with ping pong table
• Bedroom 5 - Queen memory foam bed with Jack-and-Jill bathroom
• Bedroom 6 - King memory foam bed, en-suite bath and access to lower level outdoor living space
• Bedroom 7 – One double memory foam bed and twin over twin bunk bed with Jack-and-Jill bathroom
• Covered outdoor patio with separate entrance and access to outdoor firepit
Other amenities: Well-equipped kitchen, gas indoor fireplaces, gas grill, flat screen TVs with cable/DVRs, bluetooth stereo/CD player, DVD/Blue-Ray players, high-speed wireless internet, landline phone with free local and long distance within US, board games, portable crib/bassinet, paved/covered parking, paved road access, cell coverage from the property for major carriers.