For your next Catskills escape, reserve this authentic Adirondack 3-bed, 2.5-bath Stamford vacation rental home. Encompassed by gorgeous trees and overlooking a private 28-acre lake, this secluded dwelling, with brand new floating dock, ensures a thoroughly revitalizing getaway! You'll be within 10 minutes of Blenheim Hill Farm Weddings & Jefferson and within 30 minutes of golf courses, ski resorts, lakes, State Parks, a variety of outdoor recreational activities and numerous other attractions!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds, Trundle Bed | Basement: 2 Pullout Beds
You'll certainly feel a million miles away from the hustle and hustle of the big city at this marvelous lakefront house, featuring enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of lovingly appointed living space. The home's stately exterior perfectly epitomizes traditional Adirondack-style architecture, while delightful, wilderness-inspired décor gives the interior a wonderfully inviting atmosphere for your vacation.
Everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is provided, including in-unit laundry machines, bathrooms on every floor, a whole-house attic fan, air conditioning, multiple TVs with cable, high-speed wireless internet, and a fully-equipped kitchen, stocked with all the vital cooking appliances.
Look forward to unwinding outside on the home's massive private wraparound deck, where you can take in breathtaking views of the lake and surrounding forest - you won't have a shortage of incredible scenery to enjoy here! After the sun goes down, gather with your loved ones around the outdoor fire pit for an evening of storytelling and s'mores.
If the weather isn't on your side, you'll have plenty of space to lounge indoors, as this home boasts 2 living areas, making it easy for the kids and the adults in your group to have their own gathering areas.
When you're ready to get out on the water, simply stroll a few paces down to utilize the property's private floating dock on the lake. Please note that no motors are allowed in this dock; non-motorized boats only. In case you don't plan to bring your own water vessel along with you, the house supplies an Otter Island free-floating swim raft, 4 kayaks, several life jackets, a rowboat, paddle boat, and a 2-person canoe for guest enjoyment.
Although you may consider spending the entirety of your trip taking advantage of the phenomenal amenities provided at this stunning lakefront property, you'll quickly discover an array of exciting attractions within very close proximity - venture just 5 minutes from the home to play a few rounds of golf, or 30 minutes to try your hand at skiing. You may also choose to spend a memorable day in Cooperstown, easily within reach via a 1-hour drive.
Within a 30-minute radius of this outstanding lake house, there are 4 exceptional golf courses, 4 State Forests, 4 State Parks, 4 lakes for motor-boating, 4 ski resorts, 4 great farmer's markets, and 4 other notables: the Catskill Scenic Trail, Mount Utsayantha, the West Kortright Centre, and the Blenheim-Gilboa Visitors Center. In other words, it's all right there, '4' you!
Golf courses include Stamford Golf Club, Shepherd Hills, Cobleskill Golf & Country Club and Windham Country Club; State Forests include Lutheranville, Clapper Hollow, Mallet Pond and Burnt-Rossman Hills; State Parks include Mine Kill State Park and Max V. Shaul State Park; motor-boating lakes include Lower Blenheim-Gilboa Reservoir and Goodyear Lake; ski resorts include Plattekill Mountain, Windham, Hunter and Belleayre; farmers markets include Horton Hill Farm, Silver Maple Farm, Buck Hill Farm and Royal Oak Farm.
Whether you plan to spend the majority of your lakeside retreat time out on the water, kayaking, hiking, reveling in scenic drives through the Catskills or merely relaxing to your heart's delight, this captivating lakefront Stamford vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
**NOTE: If you are traveling to the property in the winter months it is IMPORTANT you have a 4WD vehicle**
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, huge private wraparound deck, fire pit, private floating dock on the lake (no slip), high-speed free WiFi, multiple TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, wood-burning fireplace (wood supplied), air conditioning, and much more
- The house also comes with an Otter Island free-floating swim raft, 2-person canoe, rowboat, paddle boat, and 10-15 life jackets available for guest use!
- Very private waterfront setting within Whiting Hollow Lake Community, with many beautiful trees, offering fabulous views overlooking the private 28-acre lake
- Great for families, as there are no roads to cross for small children
- Within 30 minutes of golf courses, ski resorts, lakes for motor-boating, farmers markets, State Forests, State Parks, a variety of outdoor recreational activities and numerous other must-see attractions!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~62.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No motors permitted in the dock on the premises (non-motorized boats only)
- Guests over 8 will incur an extra person fee per person per night
- Please inquire with Evolve if you have more than 6 adults in your reservation
- Additional fees and taxes may apply