Have the quintessential Sierra Nevada experience when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath South Lake Tahoe cabin. This pet-friendly property is perfect for up to 8 guests looking for a peaceful vacation. Close to popular attractions, casinos, and recreational activities, you're sure to have an unforgettable California retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Pullout Beds
The ultimate alpine retreat awaits you at this fantastic South Lake Tahoe vacation rental home! The moment you first arrive, you'll be simply captivated by the home's enchanting blend of modern convenience and rustic comfort, subtly hinting at what's in store for you during your stay.
Inside, the cabin has over 1,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space for you and your travel companions to spread out and relax, making this the ideal lodging choice for families or friends traveling together. All the amenities you need to feel perfectly at home are provided here, including central air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, several TVs and a fireplace.
Early risers will love sipping a hot cup of coffee at the bright kitchen table while admiring the dawn through the large windows that perfectly frame the wooded scenery outside. After a thrilling day splashing around in the lake, come home to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
You'll look forward to spending downtime in the bright living room, where you can cozy up by the gas fireplace while watching your favorite movies on the flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. Don't forget to bring your furry friend - they will absolutely love rolling around in the dog run while you unwind on the private backyard deck.
You and your travel companions will love this cabin's incredible location! From here, you'll have unparalleled access to the numerous all-season activities and attractions South Lake Tahoe is famous for! During the warmer months, you'll find plenty to do a short drive away at famous Lake Tahoe, where you'll have prime paddle boarding, boating, kayaking, and jet-skiing opportunities.
In the winter months, you can try your hand at skiing or snowboarding at Heavenly Mountain Resort, which is approximately 15 minutes from the property. Be sure to spend at least one afternoon browsing the plethora of remarkable local shops and galleries nearby! If you're in the mood to gamble, the casinos on South Shore is only a short 20-minute drive from the cabin. The possibilities for adventure are endless here, but they all begin when you book this wonderful South Lake Tahoe vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen TVs, fireplace, gas grill, and much more
- Incredible location near Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain Resort, and various other local attractions!
- Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~ 60 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Permit #102180
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited