Beautiful guesthouse with deck, hot tub and pool in a charming Village. Guesthouse has one bedroom, living area, small fully equipped kitchen, and full bath. WIFI and cable are also available. Living area overlooks pool and gardens. Also includes garage parking with garage remote. Check in is 3:00 pm - check out is 11:00 am. However, we are truly flexible if we do not have other guests booked later that day. Please check with me for times. We are accommodating!
Why stay with us? Let's us summarize for you the reasons why:
- You will have have your own private building with separate entrance;
- You will have a full kitchen with stove and oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kitchen accessories (gas grille too);
- You will have a living area with cable tv and wifi with a bay window overlooking gardens and pool;
- You will have a beautiful bedroom with luxurious bedding on your queen size bed (2 dressers and full closet too);
- You will have a full bath with toiletries, hairdryer, and plenty of beach and bath towels;
- You will have your own garage with keyfob (you may store bikes here too);
- You will have access to a hot tub for star gazing or our favorite early morning coffee with beautiful sunrises;
- You will have access to a large pool with many chairs and lounge chairs;
- You will have many books and games within the guesthouse for relaxation;
- You will have a round table by the pool for meals or a larger table on our 1,000 square foot private deck;
- You are two miles from the most gorgeous park ever - Green Lakes State Park as well as the Erie Canal is nearby;
- Our neighborhood is extremely quiet and safe and close to many eateries, boutiques, shopping, etc. and not far from 481 N&S, 81 N&S, 690 E&W, and the Thruway; and
- Last, but not least, Mark and I work extremely hard to make sure you have a fantastic visit in Fayetteville. We love giving you daily excursion tips as well as nearby restaurant recommendations.
Again, much more than any hotel!
The guesthouse is perfect for business travel, a romantic couple getaway or a single adult in need of relaxation and quiet. As a rule, no more than 2 guests and no small children. You have your own privacy with the guesthouse being a separate building that has everything you will need throughout your stay. Worth mentioning is our backyard is truly paradise in the summer. Totally private, abundance of gardens, and the best relaxation ever by the pool.
You will have access to the guesthouse, garage, deck, pool, yard and hot tub. Laundry can be arranged. You actually get our garage!
Interaction with guests
We'll be available to answer questions or give you tour ideas throughout your stay, otherwise we do our best to always give you your privacy. We do not use our hot tub while guests are here, however, during summer months we certainly love to hang by the pool. You are most welcomed to join us or have your own fun and relaxation on one of our lounge chairs. Plenty of room for all as if you were staying at a resort.
Other things to note
We do have a VERY friendly large goldendoodle, Ollie and if he is out when you arrive he will be very happy to see you. He is completely harmless, just one big love. We do work hard to keep Ollie out of your way. We should also note that the guesthouse is "pet free". We do not let dogs ever in this building due to potential pet allergies of our guests.
Rules of our Home:
*Absolutely no smoking of any kind on our property.
*Only registered guests staying here are allowed on our property. Please no visitors.
*No more than 2 guests per booking.
*No loud late nights out by the pool, deck or hot tub.
We are in a village neighborhood, please be respectful and quiet. If you love the romance and star gazing in the hot tub at night (which is so awesome!), that is fine but please just keep it very quiet.
Our guests will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant’s own risk. We will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by our guests.
Thank you for understanding and reading our house rules.