Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
55 m2 in the historic centre, 4 Bikes - Breakfasts & private back garden
The beds can be side-by-side or separated.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Absolutely no smoking inside the house or any other smoking-like-activities !!!!!! Smoking only in back garden. Penalty: 200
- No noise in the street between 10PM and 7AM
Hosted by Malo ZacarAsk a question
About Malo Zacar
We are a French-American-Dutch family of five, living in the house above the rental unit. We enjoy receiving guests from all around the world and tell them about the wonderful things that Amsterdam has to offer.
Malo Zacar purchased this apartment in 2016
Why Malo Zacar chose Amsterdam City Centre
The house is a unique piece of history. Build during the late 1700s as (I have been told) a warehouse for tea brought from afar, it has a unique charm. It is located in a neighborly residential street in one of the most beautiful parts of the center of Amsterdam. It is set between the Prinsengracht and Lijnbaansgracht canals, and within walking distance from all the major attractions (museums, etc) of Amsterdam. Our plan is to make the rest of the house as beautiful as the apartment we made for our guests.
What makes this apartment unique
I love the fact of being able to live in the center of Amsterdam, with everything the city has to offer nearby, while at the same time having a beautiful playground for my children (Amstelveld) around the block.
- english, french, german, dutch