Groups of up to 6 guests will adore their time in rural Georgia during their stay in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in LaGrange. On warm days, take a short walk down to the cabin's private dock on West Point Lake, which is a perfect place for swimming and reeling in fish. If you’re traveling with your own boat, utilize the home’s 26-foot boat slip at the end of the dock. Whether you’re interested in hiking, fishing, or boating, you’re sure to do it all while staying here!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Wake up and enjoy a hot cup of coffee as you take in the fresh Georgia air on the back deck, which has a view of the lake through the trees.
When it’s time to come back inside, kick back and watch shows or movies on the flat-screen satellite TV in the spacious living room.
Prepare all of your meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which was recently updated with brand new appliances, cabinets, and granite counters. The dining table adjacent to the kitchen has seating for all of your travel companions.
Wind down at night by the fire pit and roast marshmallows. On clear nights, look up and admire the constellation of stars in the sky.
You can’t go wrong when choosing a bed to sleep in at the end of a long day. The master bedroom features a king bed, while the second bedroom has a queen bed, as well as a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
Bring your boat on vacation and spend all your time on tranquil West Point Lake. You can put your boat in the water at either of the nearby marinas and dock it at night in the private slip. If you don’t have a boat, rent one from the marina or just go for a swim by the dock! The woods surrounding the lake are ideal for nature hikes and wildlife viewing.
For more hiking adventures, take a short drive across the border to Cheaha State Park in Alabama. The park offers miles of hiking trails for all skill levels, as well as beautiful waterfalls. The park also has designated fishing areas, mountain biking trails, and several places to rock climb.
The cabin is just 20 minutes away from downtown LaGrange, which has several restaurants to please everyone’s appetite.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a deck, charcoal grill, patio furniture, fire pit, private dock and boat slip, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, 3 flat-screen satellite TVs, DVD player, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, parking and much more
- Secluded location in the woods just steps away from West Point Lake with a private dock and covered boat slip
- LaGrange has an endless supply of hiking trails through the woods and there are a ton of outdoor adventures and fun to be had in nearby Cheaha State Park
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in