Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 - Bookings are only for 2 guests max!Bookings are only for 2 guests max!
Minimum age of primary renter:
- It is not allowed to smoke sigarettes in the apartment. It is not allowed to smoke joints in and around the apartment
- Use of the couch as a seperate bed costs 10 euro for extra bedlinen
- It is not allowed to let extra guests sleep in the apartment
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- english, german
I'm Emmy and I'm an artist. I live and work in Amsterdam downtown.
Emmy purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why Emmy chose Amsterdam City Centre
I fell in love with Amsterdam, especially with this unique part of the center. After a lot of travelling, this place felt like home.
What makes this Apartment unique
This first floor apartment in a historic canal house, is located in a quiet and very popular residential area on the Amsterdam city island 'Prinseneiland', The island is like an old fashioned village within the center of Amsterdam, and is inhabited by a nice mixture of artists, expats and traditional Amsterdam people, close to the canals and main city’s attractions, shops, restaurants and bars.