About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Bedroom 1 - 1st floor
Bedroom 2 - 2nd floor
Bedroom 3 "Kid Cave"
twin/ single (4)
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
Bathroom 1 - Master Bath 1st Floor Master Suite
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
Bathroom LR - 1/2 bath Main Living Space
Family Bathroom - 2nd floor
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
Hosted by Kat de LaatAsk a question
About Kat de Laat
Dutch Treat is owned by Bas and Kat de Laat. Bas is a verified, natural born "Dutchman" and Kat was raised all over the world as a U.S. "Army Brat." In addition to their love for each other and their beautiful 3 children, they share a passion for life on 30A and relish every moment they get to spend at their home away from home. They love that they are creating special family memories and traditions with each trip to 30A. We hope that your stay with us is a precious part of your own 30A family legacy.
- english, german, dutch
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Signed rental contract and a copy of the driver's license of booking party required. No refunds after check-in under any circumstances. Guest Max=10
- Bookings of one month or longer require cleanings every 2 weeks, fees apply. Wifi Router and SmartThings hub are NOT to be unplugged for any reason.
- If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: mandatory evacuations are ordered as detailed in the signed rental agreement.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)