|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
***** Starting January 3rd through Spring 2017: ONLY $199/NIGHT w/a TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ***** Additional fees may apply.
The listed price is for the whole house, except for 2 of the bedrooms (details on these a few paragraphs below). It includes the entire Main Level (with a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room), the recreation room on the Lakeside Level (also with a Queen Sleeper Sofa), and the Basic 3 bedrooms:
1) Lakeside Level Suite - 2 Queen, pillow top beds with luxurious bedding; custom, heavy, wood furniture imported from Brazil; ceiling fan; lake view; private, full bathroom, walk out to lake.
2) Prairie Bedroom - upstairs; King bed with lovely linens; private 3/4 bath, custom-tiled; vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan; lake view; piano (for music lovers!).
3) Heritage Bedroom - upstairs; 2 Full size beds with luxurious linens and comforters; vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan; lake view; delightful library; large dresser; electric fire place; full bathroom across the hall.
There are also 2 single roll-away beds stored in the heater closet (to the left of the bathroom) on the Lakeside level (sheets and pillows are on top).
For an additional fee (cost varies - look under "Rates" section for Summer 2017 prices), we have 2 more bedrooms available to rent. These are locked-off, unless rented, and are at the west end, upstairs. Details on the two extra bedrooms:
1) Woodland Room - currently $25/night - has a King bed (which can be split into 2 Long John Twins, upon request. We have bedding and comforters, with special King topper, for either set-up); view of the lake and woods, vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan, large dresser and bookshelves (with books!); Full bath across the hall - shared with the Heritage Room.
2) Master Rm & Bath - currently $45/night - has a King sized, pillow-top bed, 5 windows overlooking the lake, cedar-planked vaulted ceilings, ceiling fan, vanity table and large full bathroom with windows overlooking the lake.
Let us know if you would like to add one or both of these rooms to your quote!
Our property has the best of both worlds! The house is about 40 yards from the water, with lots of free space in between- including a sandbox for small children, a bonfire area, and a charcoal grill.
*** There's a canoe and kayak available for use (no charge) - to take a nice glide out on the lake! ***
We do not have a boat dock, but we have steps that lead down to the water, as well as a gentle walk down area to the lower left of the property. There is often beach area available, depending on the water level. In the past, we've kept our pontoon anchored in the water (an option for anyone bringing a boat).
Here is a link for nearby boat ramps- Viola, Kings River, Viney Creek, etc. (copy and paste to your address bar):
*** Kings River Marina in Shell Knob, MO is the one most frequented by guests- it's about 20 minutes to/from the Lake House, whether by car or boat.***
There are several places nearby to rent boats or boat slips. Shell Knob is 20 minutes away, Eagle Rock is 15 minutes, Holiday Island, AR is 20 minutes, Kimberling City is about 30 minutes, and there may be more!
* Branson is about 41 minutes away.
* Eureka Springs, AR is about 26 minutes away.
* Roaring River State Park is about 25 minutes away.
* Branson is a popular attraction and has plenty to do! You can shop at the Branson Landing, where you will find a variety of fun possibilities. Not far from there is the well-traveled Strip, where there are many different shows to enjoy. Branson is also home to SILVER DOLLAR CITY, a popular theme park that is BEAUTIFULLY LIT WITH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
* Eureka Springs, AR is an artsy place full of cute little gift shops, trendy restaurants, Victorian mansions, art galleries, and - of course - Springs! There are family dinner shows and go carts, etc. for kids. The world-renowned Great Passion Play, with real horses, etc., can be seen live in the outdoor amphitheater. Eureka Springs is also home to Thorncrown Chapel, a chapel constructed of over 6,000 sq. feet of glass.
* Roaring River State Park a family favorite for fishing, and also provides opportunities for camping, hiking, and bicycling. There is a Nature Center/Museum there, as well as a trout hatchery and live spring for touring and fish feeding.
You can also fish right in our back yard! We've caught catfish, white bass, big mouth bass, perch, and more standing on the shore or out in our boat. You can purchase a fishing license online or at most gas stations or stores in the area.
Golfing is available at either Kings River Golf, or Holiday Island, AR, both 20 minutes away. Holiday Island has a great playground and swimming pool, and several good restaurants.
Nearby, we have the Promised Land Zoo and the Golden Pioneer Museum, which features a large collection of glassware, minerals, and Native American artifacts. There are also several area restaurants serving delicious meals.
* Carr Lane Country Stop/Conoco in Shell Knob, MO about 9 minutes away (closest gas station).
* Dollar General in Eagle Rock, MO about 13 minutes away (if you just need a few things).
* Sun Fest Market is in Holiday Island, AR about 20 minutes away.
* Walmart Supercenter in Berryville, AR is about 25 minutes away.
If you need to find somewhere for the family to enjoy a holiday or long weekend, away from the hustle of the city, you are in the right place! This is great for family reunions and any occasion that warrants a celebration!
The owners built this home in 1998 with the intent to host gatherings of all sizes! They love to share their beautiful get-a-way with others. They enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, and more!
Brian and Jennifer Cordes purchased this chateau / country house in 1998
Great for family reunions and any occasion that warrants a celebration! The Lake House is on an arm of Table Rock Lake. If you need to find somewhere for the family to enjoy a holiday or long weekend, away from the hassle of the city, you are in the right place!
We provide peace and quiet in a luscious location! Centrally located between Branson, MO and Eureka Springs, AR- you can site see, and come back home for some solitude. This 4,000 square foot home on 6 lake front acres is welcoming with enough space for a crowd. Enjoy being on the peaceful Table Rock Lake.
It was quiet and peaceful. The water shining in the sun, the beds- so comfortable!!!
The back porch, the chairs on the front porch. Two refrigerators :). The fish jumping, the canoe and kayak- enough room for entire family to be together.
Carpets,woodwork,chair covers are dirty,linens are stained, live spiders,
bookshelves and closets are junky, there are hard water stains in bathrooms.
We had a great girls getaway while our husbands hunted. It is a welcoming environment. The porch is so wonderful. We sat out there and talked and spent quality time together. All in all it was great time.
We wanted a few days away from the hustle and bustle of the city and that's what we got! We enjoyed the canoe and kayak and tried our hand at fishing (nothing caught unfortunately). The house was a home away from home and we enjoyed the experience. Appreciate the owners quick response to all our questions. It was great to have wireless internet available and the kids loved the table tennis! Once you realize where the entrance to the property is (next to the mailbox with flowers on it) you can't go wrong! We found a great pizza place about 25 minutes away in Berryville for our first night.
This house was so enjoyable to be at. We had such a relaxing time. It was clean and very homey. The kayak and canoe were wonderful to have, we used them almost constantly. Had plenty of room for our group of 14. Owner was very pleasant to talk to. Would love to come back next year!
This home was just what we expected it would be. Perfect for a large group, plenty of outdoor entertain for the children. My husband and I shared our wedding day at this home and it was lovely! We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay and celebrate.
We stayed here Sept 2-6 with 4 adults and 2 young children, the house and property worked just fine for us! Plenty of room for kids to run around and for the adults to hang out and relax! There is a nice fire pit area to enjoy at night.
There is an area for kids to get down to the water easily to fish or roam the beach area,( there is a beach area and a rock area beside each other) the path is to the left of the stairs where we took the canoe down and went to a private beach area to swim- across from the property a couple of times. We caught a lot of fish, mostly perch, but the best time was from 5:00 pm to about 7:30 pm, that is when we got bass, and were able to have a fish fry! Yum! The house inside has plenty of room to spread out and enjoy. The beds were comfortable. Everything was clean and easy to find. I would recommend this house for anyone wanting a peaceful getaway, and to enjoy the beauty of nature.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Winter to Spring 2017
Jan 3 2017 - May 18 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 19 2017 - Sep 18 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Winter to Spring 2017:
* Add Master Rm (King) & Bath: $45/night
* Add Woodland Rm (King or 2 Twins): $25/night
* Pet Fee: $10/night - up to two pets only
Additional fees may apply.
* Add Master Rm (King) & Bath: $65/night
* Add Woodland Rm (King or 2 Twins): $45/night
* Pet Fee: $10/night - up to two pets only
Additional fees may apply.