Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 11)
twin/ single (2)
twin/ single (2)
twin/ single (3)
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · combination tub/shower · bidet
2nd basement bathroom
Toilet · combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We charge a pet fee.We charge a pet fee.
Events allowed - Owner approval. 30ppl max and $2000 feeOwner approval. 30ppl max and $2000 fee
No smoking - No smoking of any kind. $500 fee.No smoking of any kind. $500 fee.
Max guests: 11
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If more beds are used or appeared to be used then you have booked or paid for you will be charged $50 on the per person per night basis for that bed.
- All Federal Holidays have an excess charge. There is a $250 charge for excessive sand and mess. There is a $500 charge for excess cleaning.
- There are 3 parking spots and NO street parking. No more than 3 cars are allowed on the property. There is a $200 penalty if more cars are parked.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Judy MansourAsk a question
Why Judy Mansour chose Clinton
We chose this spectacular location because of its proximity to Seattle and the breathtaking views. The wonderful walks up and down our flat street, allows the kids to ride bikes and meet neighbors. But the best part is the beach. The logs and sand make it relaxing and fun. The kids and adults build forts, paint the logs and build sand castles. When the tide goes out for miles we dig, walk for hours and play volleyball. When the tide is in we kayak and paddle board! We also go crabbing and fishing. Fantastic location and great for friends to gather.
What makes this House unique
The logs and sand make it relaxing and fun. The kids and adults build forts, paint the logs and build sand castles. When the tide goes out for miles we dig, walk for hours and play volleyball. When the tide is in we kayak and paddle board!