EXPOSURE IS VERY QUIET RESIDENCE
- english, french
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Overall - it worked for our ski trip as everyone was willing to be flexible with the amount of space they needed but there are definitely pros and cons to consider before booking.
- location - walking distance from main bus stop, restaurants, grocery stores, rentals, lifts...everything we needed.
- kitchen was supplied with what was needed to cook breakfast
- property manager was able to help us find the building
- separate toilet and shower which is helpful when you only have 1 bathroom for 6 people
- where the drop pin is on the app is not quite where it's located. luckily everything is very close together, however, even after getting the address it was not easy to figure out where the building actually was (but as mentioned the property manager helped us).
- towels and linens not included and we were not aware of this until we received the rental agreement. cash was required immediately upon arrival.
- cleaning fee not included and we were not aware of this until we received the rental agreement. if you decide to clean yourself, expect to scrub the toilets. cash was required immediately upon arrival.
- as mentioned by other reviewers, the staircase is very steep.
- no doors on the upstairs bedrooms (they do have curtains for privacy)
- shower head is not attached to the wall (must either hold it throughout the shower or get creative)
- bunk room on main floor is very small, basically just the bunks fit in there.
As mentioned above, it worked and the location is definitely the best part. I would say it's worth it for the price if you can look past the cons. The biggest thing was that the group felt like we were surprised by the extra fees that were not listed in the description.
We had 4 great skiing in Val d'Isere. The apartment is centrally located and only a few minutes' walk from the lifts, restaurants etc. The furniture could be more up to date, but works well.
Lovely Centrally Located Property
Myself and my two children (10 & 12) had a lovely stay in the apartment. The apartment was very centrally located - close to the bus stop, supermarket, main town and of course the ski slopes. Kitchen was well equipped and the flat was clean. The only thing lacking was wifi and due to the steep staircase i would not recommend small children stay upstairs. There is a very suitable downstairs bedroom with bunk beds in there. All in all it was very pleasant and easy.
Bon rapport qualité prix
Les plus : emplacement, prix
Les moins : construction année 80, pas le grand luxe donc
Very comfortable apartment in an excellent location
Myself and 4 friends had more than enough space in the apartment with good facilities throughout. Excellent location only a short stroll to the main ski lifts, bars, shops and restaurants.
Séjour très agréable
L’appartement correspond bien à la description, nous avons été ravis de ce séjour. Si nous avions une remarque à faire ça serait juste qu’il manque un canapé confortable dans le séjour.
Le gardien de l’immeuble Akim qui nous a accueilli est adorable et toujours là pour rendre service...
Shops: 0. 05 Km
Downtown: 0. 2 Km