*Unparalleled beach access at Mariposa Point 75 yards away.
*Great central location, walking distance to everything including, downtown, the pier, Casa Romantica, Beach Club, and the Casino.
*Fresh new remodel and all new everything.
*Beach Gear included
*Check out our other unit and reviews at VRBO #476993 and book now before summer is full you won't go wrong here.
This beautiful 1Bd 1 Ba apartment is the back property to our other Beach House. VRBO # 476993 Check out the reviews and location. It is completely detached from the house with separate driveways, parking, and entrances. Ask about discounts when both units are rented together. Great for extended families, couples that want extra privacy, grandparents and larger groups, etc. This newly remodeled contemporary beach pad is steps to the sand and has incredible beach access as well as direct access to our beautiful 4.3 mile beach trail. Escalones in Spanish means 'steps' this is quite literally the steps apartment. It is steps to the beach and it is at the top of the steps of the property overlooking the neighborhood , street, and with a peek a boo ocean view. The neighbors have a lush tropical palm forest that block a rather nice direct ocean view.From the time you arrive to this cozy and contemporary beach oasis with its off street parking and full laundry facilities it is time to relax. Stroll down to Fisherman's on the pier and enjoy a sunset cocktail and wonderful seafood while perched above the crashing waves. Enjoy the full kitchen and dining room with its brand new dining set. Morning coffee seems to be more enjoyable out on the front balcony taking in the morning sun while watching people make their way down to to the beach via our convenient beach path only yards away.
Wander down to the beach for some great surf, or to Fisherman’s restaurant on the pier for dinner or sunset cocktails. Or, enjoy our beach trail on bike or on foot. Also, at low tide check out our tide pools, with starfish, sea anemones and muscles. Or, spend hours hunting for sea glass.
Light-weight stand up paddle boards
An umbrella and ice chest.
Shopping and restaurants: our quaint downtown area is only a few walking blocks away, offering stylish boutiques, spas, surf shops, antique shops, and local or international cuisine. There is also a farmer’s market every sunday, offering souvenirs, art, and locally grown organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. Take a short stroll to our pier, where you can take in the sun and ocean breezes, fish, or relax and dine at the Fisherman’s restaurant.
Daily adventures nearby:
• Theme parks, etc: Disneyland, Seaworld, San Diego zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland are one-hour’s drive or less.
• San Clemente’s new aquatic center features an olympic-sized pool, and an “aquatic playground” for the little ones.
• Dana Point Harbor is a ten-minute drive north, with numerous options for shopping, dining, or deep-sea fishing. You can also rent kayaks, jet skis and sail boats, or take the short boat ride to our local Catalina Island.
• Laguna Beach is our neighboring seaside community, renowned for its gorgeous beaches, galleries, art festivals, and Pageant Of The Masters (july).
• Big Bear ski resort is two-hours away, close enough for a day trip or over nighter.
• catch the “Surfliner Amtrak” train from our pier for a one-hour seaside excursion down the coast to San Diego, or to the Del Mar race track (july 17-sept 4), or to Angel’s stadium for baseball games.
45 minute drive to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, 1 hr to Sea World and San Diego Zoo. Dana Point Harbor is only a 5 minute drive north. Enjoy Laguna Beach art festivals in the summer, 15 minute drive north. Newport Beach and Fashion Island 1/2 hour drive north. Enjoy the San Cemente beach lifestyle with world famous 'Trestles surf beach' 5 minute drive south. You can't beat this location for your next southern California vacation destination!!