Between Vaison-La-Romaine and the Mont Ventoux - Provencal House Entering Faucon(22 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Local stone house, shaded terrace and garden, with an exceptional view
From its 60 sqm shaded terrace, its 250 sq.m garden and through its windows, you can enjoy the magnificent panoramic view of the Mont Ventoux (20 km) the hills of Baronnies, the perched village, and the vineyards.
The living room, of 45 sqm, has an open plan kitchen (installed in December 2012) for the whole family, or a group of friends. Upstairs, 3 bedrooms and two shower rooms are for 2 to 8 people.
Pets are welcome.
The house is very pleasant all year long. The village of Faucon enjoys a sunny micro climate. Therefore, you will be able to walk and relax under the sun in any season.
The house is equipped for 8 persons. But it can also be very nice for two, in the peace and tranquillity and the light: the living room has 6 windows, facing east, south, and west. The bedrooms face west.
The house has been awarded three stars by the prefecture.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 120 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- 2 double beds, 4 single beds, 1 baby cot. The rooms are located upstairs. 2 of them, of 9 sqm, with 140/190 beds, and walk-in cupboards. Each one has a window facing east. The 3rd one, of 25 sq.m, has four 90/190 beds, a wardrobe, and shelves. It has two windows, one facing east and the other one facing west. All the bedding dates from 2005. Most of the mattresses are made of latex and with slatted frames. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Large living room of 45 sqm: Large extending dining table, for up to 12 people; two comfortable sofa with pillows, a sideboard, etc. Open plan kitchen: Brushed-aluminium kitchen: 5 gas hobs with a security; electric E0 catalytic oven, and convection. Refrigerator-freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, and washing machine. Large double sink, (called timbre d'office), fitted kitchen installed in December 2012 with many drawers and 3 counter tops. Saucepans and crockery of many sizes, adapted for large families as well as for couples. Large 60 sqm terrace with panoramic view of the village and the Mont Ventoux. You can use a plancha, a BBQ and enjoy your meal under the shade of the large arbour adorned with a Virginia creeper. Garden furniture: 3 tables, chairs and loungers. Swing frame: with 2 swings, a climbing rope, and a trapeze, all very large. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Farm Holidays
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Sofa Bed
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Child's Swing
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cleaning Fee Not Included
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Extra
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Jun 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Nov 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 19 - Mar 30, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $490.26
- No additional mandatory fees
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.
A payer à la fin du séjour.
obligatoire: Dépenses d'eau et d'électricité à charge, comptabilisées d'après vos dépenses après relevé du compteur.
Taxe de séjour: 0,90€ par personne et par nuit.
Optionnel: Location de linge selon votre souhait: Draps: 8 € par personne, serviettes de toilette: 4€ par personne.
ménage en fin de location: 75€
Animaux: 12€ par animal
merci d'indiquer vos options.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Vaison-la-Romaine: 6 km
Orange: 30 km
Sea: 100 km
River: 2 km
Shops: 0 km
Summit of the Mont Ventoux: 20 Km: cycling or by car
The medieval village of Faucon is not far from the historical and cultural cities of Vaison la Romaine (6 km), Orange, Carpentras, Grignan, Nyons and Avignon, where art, history and festival lovers (dance, music, theatre, choralies) will be able to enjoy easily. In the restaurants, wine cellars, and the bakery of the village, food lovers will taste the wines (Côtes du Rhône, Côteaux du Ventoux...), olives, oils, fruits and local products.
For swimming, you can go to the pools in Nyons and Vaison or to the Ouveze and Toulourenc Rivers.
Finally, the city of Vaison, historic centre (Roman ruins, Roman theatre, archeological museum) offers all shops, doctors, hospital, cinema and a big Provencal market on Tuesdays with many loca and handcrafted products.
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: My family is originally from Faucon and has been here for many generations. My brother and nephew are winemakers in Faucon. I presently live in the Paris area and I wanted, for my children, my grand children and I, to accommodate a family house in the land of our ancestors, for the holidays.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Since it is sunny all year round, the exceptional view of the village and the Mont-Ventoux are very much appreciated by the inhabitants and the visitors of the house. The living area, with its 6 windows facing west, south and east, is very bright. The new kitchen, with three worktops is a real pleasure to prepare the meals. On the shaded terrace, you can have your meals, relax on the deck chairs, or simply play...
- Primary: +33 0675742665
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The terrace in spring and the Ventoux
Faucon from the Raignée North Dec. 2012
The terrace August 2012
The kitchen January 2013
Faucon, The village, from the terrace
The Mont-Ventoux from the terrace
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.