Luxury 4 bedroom house on SA's best golf course. Ocean & fairway views.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
A piece of paradise .
It is the second time in this amazing villa ! The views are amazing , you simply can’t get enough of it ! The villa it self is beautiful , simply a piece of paradise. The hardest is saying goodbye.
Lovely, super View, besutiful!
Nice people, very sure and much to do!
Great location and fantastic views
Luxuriously appointed house with great space and fantastic pool. Unfortunately the wind was predominantly from the east and made it difficult to BBQ on the patio.
Great golf course. The house has some of the best views of both the sea and the course. Golfers ultimately stay while partners enjoyed the house and all that Pinnacle Point offers
Three couples stayed at this fabulous four bedroomed property. Plenty of space for four cars in the drive and for all of us to eat and socialise together and find individual space when necessary. Loved the sea views and watching golfers on 10th, 11th and 16th fairways plus teeing off the 17th and seeing them trying to reach the green.
Lovely terrace and swimming pool.
Couldn’t fault the property.
Thank you Alan. We are so pleased you enjoyed it.
We really love the stay in a beatiful house in a nice Real Estate
We have spend 4 weeks in Pinacle Point and some days in Franshook and one Week in Goose Vally in Plettenberg.
Thanks Göran for the review. Pleased you enjoyed your time there. And thanks for the few things you did for us whilst there.
Things to do & see.
On the estate:
• Golf course, academy & driving range
• Cradle of Life caves visit
• Two private beaches
• Communal swimming pool & playground
• Walking, including the St Blaize trail
• Mountain biking
• Garden Route Casino (adjacent to estate)
In Mossel Bay
• Diaz Museum
• Water Park @ Diaz Beach
• Two swimming beaches; tidal pools
• Whale watching excursions
• Fishing excursions
• Diving excursions
• Helicopter rides
Within half an hours’ drive:
• Fransmanshoek Conservancy
• Garden Route Game Reserve
• Gondwana Game Reserve
• Jakkalsvlei vineyard – tasting & restaurant
• Reed Valley vineyard - tasting
• Swimming beaches at Booggomsbai, Dana Bay, Hartenbos (water park), Little Brak River, Great Brak River, Glentana
• Fishing at Little Brak River
Nice places to eat out:
• Pinnacle Point Clubhouse
• Admiral’s Buffet, Bravo Lounge & Red Cherry Cafe at Garden Route Casino
• The Sea Gypsy (harbour)
• Kingfisher Restaurant (Point)
• Deflino’s (Point)
• Route 57 (Town)
• Gannet Café (Town)
• Mugg & Bean (Langeberg Mall)
• Viking Anchor (Town)
Hugh & Sherrill Taggart
About Hugh & Sherrill Taggart
We are the Taggart Family and we live in London, England. We love coming to our house on Pinnacle Point Estate and we wish that we could live there all the time. We invite you to rent our house for your holiday. All we ask is you enjoy and treat it as your own and that you love this house as though you built it yourself.
Hugh & Sherrill Taggart purchased this House in 2014
What makes this House unique
Saratoga House is a four double-bedroomed house available for holiday rentals on the stunning Pinnacle Point Estate near Mossel Bay in South Africa's Western Cape. The 450 square metre house was completed in 2016 and commands one of the finest views on the Estate, overlooking the crashing waves of Eden Bay. But there are also 180 degree views of the golf course and surrounds. Pinnacle Point Estate's golf course has been voted as the best in South Africa in two recent Annual Golf Awards. The Estate is also the site of caves that have been designated a Provincial Heritage Site. Mossel Bay is located at the southern end of the famous Garden Route with all its attractions within easy reach.