2 Bed/2Bath - If Mt. Mitchell I is reserved, try Mt. Mitchell II - VRBO #1282063
Each bed has beautiful duvet covers and linens. Both bedrooms have a mountain view and access to the awesome over sized deck. Each bedroom has tastefully updated bathrooms with tiled walk in showers and glass doors.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Family Get Togethers, Girls Trip, Reunions, etcFamily Get Togethers, Girls Trip, Reunions, etc
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No loud parties. Observe 10pm as Quiet Time Courtesy to all other guests on property expected.
- Please leave the cottage the way you found it other than washing linens or vacuuming. Remove trash, close windows, lock doors, turn Heat/AC OFF.
- ENJOY yourself...... relax, have fun, visit the area and watch the awesome mountain sunrise and sunsets!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Brenda Brooks, Property Manager
About Brenda Brooks, Property Manager
Owners: Dave is a professional and Christa is a retired teacher. We have three children who keep us on our toes. We all have busy lives and live in a small college town in Southen Illinois. Brenda is Christa's Mom and is the Property Manager
Brenda Brooks, Property Manager purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Brenda Brooks, Property Manager chose Burnsville
We purchased this property because we really enjoy the solitude and beauty of the mountains. Our family has owned property at Alpine Village since the late 1980's and we want to continue this family tradition. Our children are the 4th generation to enjoy Alpine Village and all the Blue Ridge Mountain area has to offer.
What makes this Cottage unique
We also own the cottage next door called Mt. Mitchell II if you need a second cottage to have a family reunion or need to accommodate more in your party. Mt. Mitchell II has also been renovated. It is similar to Mt. Mitchell I in appearance and layout. So if Mt. Mitchell I is already booked, we might be able to accommodate you in Mt. Mitchell II - 1282063. Please inquire.