Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful three bedrooms apartment, in the vibrant area of Prenestino, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has excellent transport links. You’re just 6 minutes walk away from the nearest metro station.
The flat has even two private balconies.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this bustling part of Rome. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city! This is a beautiful and bright three bedrooms apartment. Let me walk you through it a little more...
My stylish three bedrooms apartment is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Prenestino and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is light and airy with beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa bed, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable double bed, the second bedroom has two single beds and the third bedroom has a single bed. All the beds are made with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in one of the lovely bathrooms - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
The apartment is close to Villa Gordiani, a big park along the Via Prenestina, in Rome, Italy. It is home to several ancient Roman remains, traditionally identified with the villa of the Gordian Imperial family, which included three Roman Emperors of the 3rd century.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 25 minutes by public transport
Spanish Steps: 29 minutes by public transport
San Giovanni in Laterano Basilica: 16 minutes by public transport