About the property
- Condo950 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathrooms, Walk In Unit/No Stairs, Balcony With Peaceful View
Our Branson Valley View Beauty Condo is in the Holiday Hills Resort & Golf Club.
Some of our condo's highlights are:
* Quality Furnishings and Linens
* Condo is kept very clean & well stocked (We try to think of most everything you might need during your stay)
* No Stairs to climb/Walk In Unit
* Parking in front of or near condo (Unassigned)
* Maximum of 4 adults and 2 children (6 guests total).
* VERY SHORT walk to large seasonal outdoor pool(you can see it from our front porch); also a large Year Round Indoor Pool
* 3 flat screen TV's, DVD/ Blu ray player, free WiFi, Cable TV with 200 channels(TiVo)
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining table with 4 padded Parsons chairs
* Washer/dryer in the condo, Detergents provided
* High chair & PackNPlay
* 4 chairs & table on the private covered Balcony
* Non-Smoking Property (both inside and outside porch areas)
* Convenient location for activities. Comfortable, quiet home away from home for your vacation
* Off of East Highway 76
* Close to Branson Landing (3.3 miles and 6 minutes away from our condo door to Bass Pro Shop) and the famous Branson Strip
* Beautifully maintained Golf Course/Clubhouse/Pro Golf Shop
* Hang out at the activity center with pool tables, ping pong, arcade games and snack bar with daily specials, or enjoy lunch at the Grille on the Greens. They even offer free movie rentals!
* Other resort amenities include tennis & basketball courts and a catch & release lake.
* Sun Fest Market is across the street from the Resort with a deli, delicious fried chicken, and all your grocery needs.
* There is also a Dollar General(with Red Box for DVD rentals) and Pizza World nearby.
* Visit Table Rock Lake or Lake Taneycomo for water activities and the condo is about 25 minutes away from Silver Dollar City.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Angie Whitley
I am a teacher and my husband Kevin is a self employed beef cattle farmer/feed business owner. We live in central Arkansas and have been coming to Branson for over 25 years now, usually several times a year since there is always something to do in Branson no matter what the season. As our 3 children have grown we have found staying in a condo a much better option for us (affordable way to get so much more room and amenities than a hotel room).
Angie Whitley purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Angie Whitley chose Branson
We stayed in a condo in Holiday Hills one summer in the very building we purchased our condo and fell in love with the place. We knew our unit was "the one" the minute we stepped foot in the door! There are no steps to climb to get to our condo, it's tastefully decorated, feels like home, and it's right next to a few large trees and the outdoor pool.
What makes this Condo unique
Our condo is kept very clean and has upgrades other units in the area don't have, is on ground level so NO STAIRS, it is right across the street from a large outdoor pool, and has great views off the balcony. I take personal pride in maintaining a lovely, well-equipped "home away from home". I come to the condo every few months and ALWAYS spend time doing any extra cleaning, up keep, or replenishing supplies that I see need to take place. You won't find a "bare bones", impersonal rental here! We love being able to stay in a quiet, beautiful area away from the hustle and bustle of town but within 5 minutes we are at The Landing and can easily access the by-roads to get anywhere in Branson.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We have stayed at several condos in Branson but this was by far my favorite. The condo was clean, well maintained, and the location was perfect. We will definitely be booking this property again!
This property was beautiful with decor exceeding many other properties in which I have stayed. One could tell that Angie really cared about others enjoying her property because of how well maintained the condo was and how unbelievably well stocked she kept it. The only thing I missed was a pair of tongs to use in the kitchen.
When we had a little difficulty with the front bedroom tv, I texted her. She responded quickly and made a suggestion to try, but she also offered to drop by the next morning since she was going to be nearby. She showed up fifteen minutes earlier than expected and immediately started to see if she could get it to work. When she couldn’t, she called the cable company and after speaking with them at some length, it was determined that the box was no longer viable and a new one would have to be installed. However, they would not be able to come out until the day we were leaving. Angie apologized for this although it was beyond her control. I really appreciated all the effort she went through to remedy this situation.
I would recommend staying here to anyone who is looking for a calm, quiet and relaxing place to stay. Because of our stay being short we were not able to use all the amenities on the property, but we were impressed with what was available. We would definitely stay here again.
Clean, comfortable and well stocked. Great location.
Overall experience was excellent.
The property was clean and quiet.
The condo was just right for my wife and I. Within a few minutes driving for all the activities and shows we attended. Would definitely stay here again.
Thanks for affirming what a great location Holiday Hills is for visiting Branson; a peaceful setting yet still minutes from all the action The Strip has to offer. We'd love to have you stay again in the future.
Very nice place, very well stocked.
We had a great time ! Condo was nice. Beds were comfy, had everything we needed.
Thanks! I'm happy you found the beds comfy and enjoyed your stay. Come again soon.
Great place, great price!
This was a perfect condo for our family of four. The condo was clean, had all the amenities that we needed. The condo is located on a resort that is very family friendly and has a ton for kids/families to do!
Glad to hear your family had a wonderful time in Holiday Hills. We love the friendly area as well. Thanks for staying with us and come again soon.
The Resort has a Welcome Center building full of activities for the whole family. See more about this by googling Holiday Hills Resort and Golf Club.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
A Welcome Packet with access instructions will be sent to you at least ONE week before your reserved dates. During the summer and other peak times Early Check-In and/or Late Check-Out is likely NOT available. Please plan your trip accordingly. If you must cancel, a 100% refund will be considered if you contact us at least 14 days before arrival date. We will do our best to work with you on a cancellation. Cancellation refunds made less than 14 days before your stay will be considered on a case by case basis.