Our Branson Valley View Beauty Condo is in the Holiday Hills Resort & Golf Club.
Some of our condo's highlights are:
* Quality Furnishings and Linens
* Condo is kept very clean & well stocked (We try to think of most everything you might need during your stay)
* No Stairs to climb/Walk In Unit
* Parking in front of or near condo (Unassigned)
* Maximum of 4 adults and 2 children (6 guests total).
* VERY SHORT walk to large seasonal outdoor pool(you can see it from our front porch); also a large Year Round Indoor Pool
* 3 flat screen TV's, DVD/ Blu ray player, free WiFi, Cable TV with 200 channels(TiVo)
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining table with 4 padded Parsons chairs
* Washer/dryer in the condo, Detergents provided
* High chair & PackNPlay
* 4 chairs & table on the private covered Balcony
* Non-Smoking Property (both inside and outside porch areas)
* Convenient location for activities. Comfortable, quiet home away from home for your vacation
* Off of East Highway 76
* Close to Branson Landing (3.3 miles and 6 minutes away from our condo door to Bass Pro Shop) and the famous Branson Strip
* Beautifully maintained Golf Course/Clubhouse/Pro Golf Shop
* Hang out at the activity center with pool tables, ping pong, arcade games and snack bar with daily specials, or enjoy lunch at the Grille on the Greens. They even offer free movie rentals!
* Other resort amenities include tennis & basketball courts and a catch & release lake.
* Sun Fest Market is across the street from the Resort with a deli, delicious fried chicken, and all your grocery needs.
* There is also a Dollar General(with Red Box for DVD rentals) and Pizza World nearby.
* Visit Table Rock Lake or Lake Taneycomo for water activities and the condo is about 25 minutes away from Silver Dollar City.