Branson Valley View Beauty/No Stairs/Indoor Pool/Golf/Wifi/Close to the Landi(40 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathrooms, Walk In Unit/No Stairs, Balcony With Peaceful View
* We keep our calendar up to date! Nightly rates range from $69 in winter to $109 in summer. Special Weekly Rates.
* Stays of 7 nights or more can be reserved with 2 payments if desired. MUST contact owner before booking.
Some of our condo's highlights are:
* Quality furnishings and linens: Brand New Sleeper Sofa, Accent Chair, and Matching Pillows added in January 2017
* Condo is kept very clean and well stocked (just read our reviews)
* No stairs to climb/Walk In Unit
* Park right outside this 2 queen bedroom / 2 bath condo
* Maximum of 4 adults and 2 children (6 guests total).
* VERY SHORT walk to large seasonal outdoor pool(you can see it from our front porch) and there is a large Year Round Indoor Pool at the Resort guest can enjoy
* 3 flat screen TV's, DVD/ Blu ray player, free wireless internet, cable TV with 200 channels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Washer/dryer in the condo, Detergents provided
* High chair and PackNPlay
* 4 cushioned chairs and glass topped table on the private covered balcony
* Convenient location for activities and a comfortable, quiet home for your vacation
* Off of East Highway 76
* Close to Branson Landing (3.3 miles and 6 minutes away from our condo door to Bass Pro Shop) and the world-famous strip
* This location allows quick and easy access to all of the by-routes and The Strip
* Beautifully maintained Golf Course/Clubhouse/Pro Golf Shop
* Hang out at the activity center with pool tables, ping pong, arcade games and snack bar with daily specials, or enjoy lunch at the Grille on the Greens. They even offer free movie rentals!
* Other resort amenities include tennis & basketball courts and a catch & release lake.
* Sun Fest Market is across the street from the Resort with a deli, delicious fried chicken, and all your grocery needs.
* There is also a Dollar General(with Red Box for DVD rentals) and Pizza World nearby.
* Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo are nearby for water activities and the condo is about 25 minutes away from Silver Dollar City.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 2
- 950 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
Central AC plus a window unit in the front bedroom. A brand new AC/Heat unit was installed in April 2016. Ceiling fans in living room and both bedrooms. We have a large and a small fan in the closet....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
Fresh sheets on beds, sheets and blankets for sofa sleeper. Both beds have nice comforters and extra pillows. Also provide linens for sleeper sofa. Extra blankets. Bring own baby bedding for PackNPlay...moreless
- Living Room:
Free in front of condo. Park on same level as condo. NO STEPS from parking to condo door. 2 vehicles per condo maximum in front. Extra parking is by the outdoor pool, just a short walk away....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
Large, sliding glass doors open to a nice view of trees and mountains. A secluded, quiet area. 4 cushioned chairs and a glass topped table for your morning coffee or meals taken outside.Ceiling fan....moreless
There are a few of these located around the Resort for you to use. These are stand alone, charcoal type grills. There is no grilling allowed on our balconies anymore so there is no grill at condo....moreless
Pool / Spa
Resort has several pools located around area you may use, including a large one right across from condo. A large, year round, indoor pool can be found behind the Registration/Resort Welcome Center. ...moreless
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 5 - Jan 2, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure Housecleaning $65
- Tax Rate 6.1%
As of January 2, 2017, we are no longer accepting any pets in our condo. There is, however, a great Pet Boarding place within a mile of our Resort if you would like to consider boarding your pet here while staying at our condo. (Past guests please contact me about the no pet policy.)
A Welcome Packet with access instructions will be sent to you at least ONE week before your reserved dates.
During the summer and other peak times Early Check-In and/or Late Check-Out is likely NOT available. Please plan your trip accordingly.
If you must cancel, a 100% refund will be considered if you contact us at least 30 days before arrival date. We will do our best to work with you on a cancellation. Cancellations made within 14 days or less of your stay will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: I am a teacher and my husband Kevin is a self employed farmer/feed business owner. We live in central Arkansas and have been coming to Branson for over 20 years now, usually several times a year since there is always something to do in Branson no matter what the season. As our 3 children have grown we have found staying in a condo a much better option for us (costs about the same as a hotel and we get so much more).
Why the Owner Chose Branson, MO, USA:
We stayed in a condo in Holiday Hills one summer in the very building we purchased our condo and fell in love with the place. We went home and began our research on how to purchase our "little slice of Branson". We fell in love with our unit the minute we stepped foot in the door! There are no steps to climb to get to our condo and it's right next to a few large trees and the outdoor pool.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo is kept very clean and has quite a few upgrades other units in the area don't have, is on ground level so NO STAIRS (you park right outside our condo entrance), it is right across the street from a large outdoor pool, and has great views off the balcony. We love being able to stay in a quiet, beautiful area away from the hustle and bustle of town but within 5 minutes we are at The Landing and can easily access the by-roads to get anywhere in Branson.
- Primary: +1 5013372377
Links to more information:
View from living room into dining area and kitchen. Great open floor plan.
Front bedroom. Queen bed, beautiful linens, new curtains.Has extra AC unit. TV
BRAND NEW premium sleeper sofa, accent chair, and matching pillows!
We have a lovely, secluded view from our balcony. Relax in one of 4 comfy chairs
Branson has something for everyone! It's the perfect place to visit year round!
All dishwashing and laundry supplies provided.
Large HD Flat Screen TV with cable channels in back bedroom. Private retreat....
Plenty of towels, toilet paper, Kleenex provided
Our building. Our unit is in the middle on the right side.
Large seasonal outdoor pool a very short walk from our condo's front door.
Our condo is a short, easy, non-congested, 6 minute drive to Branson Landing!
Sit in comfort while relaxing in the living room.
Master Bedroom with queen plush pillow top mattress,ceiling fan, large closet,TV
Large HDTV with TiVo and BluRay player. Small DVD collection and box with games
Prepare a meal inside the condo if you like.
Stackable washer and dryer in closet, full sized fridge with ice maker.
Bed has 2 large drawers at the end to hold your clothes. Closet, ceiling fan.
Bathroom right off of the front bedroom. Plush towels, toilet paper, hair dryer.
Master bathroom:double sinks,shower & whirlpool tub.Hair dryer, styling irons.
Master Bathroom leading to the bedroom
Year Round Indoor Pool next to Welcome Center our guests can use.
Beautifully maintained, top-notch golf course!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.