Branson Valley View Beauty 2 BR/2 BA Condo/Walk in/No Stairs/Indoor Pool/Golf
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Welcome to our Branson Valley View Beauty located in the Holiday Hills Resort and Golf Club.
* Quality updated furnishings
* Condo is kept very clean and well stocked
* No stairs to climb/Walk In Unit
* Park right outside this 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo (2 car maximum in front of building)
* Please Note: Maximum of 4 adults and 2 children (6 guests total) No more than 4 adults please. The sleeper sofa is most appropriate for children/teens.
* Very short walk to large seasonal outdoor pool
* 3 flat screen TV's, DVD/ Blu ray player, free wireless internet, cable TV
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining table with 4 chairs
* 2 queen beds with high quality pillow top mattresses
* Sleeper sofa appropriate for a child or teen
* High chair and PackNPlay
* 4 cushioned chairs and glass topped table on the private covered balcony
* Convenient location for activities and a comfortable, quiet home for your vacation
* Off of East Highway 76
* Close to Branson Landing (3.3 miles and 6 minutes away from our condo door to Bass Pro Shop) and the world-famous strip
* This location allows quick and easy access to all of the by-routes and The Strip
* Beautifully maintained Golf Course/Clubhouse/Pro Golf Shop
* Hang out at the activity center with pool tables, ping pong, arcade games and snack bar with daily specials, or enjoy lunch at the Grille on the Greens.
* Other resort amenities include several outdoor swimming pools, new huge indoor pool, tennis courts, basketball courts and a catch and release lake.
* Sun Fest Market is adjacent to the resort with a deli, delicious fried chicken, and all your grocery needs.
* There is also a Dollar General(with Red Box for DVD rentals) and Pizza World nearby.
* Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo are nearby for water activities and the condo is about 25 minutes away from Silver Dollar City.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 2
- 950 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
Central AC plus a window unit in the front bedroom. A brand new AC/Heat unit was installed in April 2016. Ceiling fans in living room and both bedrooms. We have a large and a small fan in the closet....moreless
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
Fresh sheets on beds, sheets and blankets for sofa sleeper. Both beds have nice comforters and extra pillows. Also provide linens for sleeper sofa. Extra blankets. Bring own baby bedding for PackNPlay...moreless
Large leather sleeper sofa, large leather chair, additional accent chair, end table, and coffee table with 2 small pull out seats. Large TV with TiVo, cable . Small selection of DVD's and games....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
Large, sliding glass doors open to a nice view of trees and mountains. A secluded, quiet area. 4 cushioned chairs and a glass topped table for your morning coffee or meals taken outside.Ceiling fan....moreless
There are a few of these located around the Resort for you to use. These are stand alone, charcoal type grills. There is no grilling allowed on our balconies anymore so there is no grill at condo....moreless
Pool / Spa
Resort has several pools located around area you may use, including a large one right across from condo. A large, year round, indoor pool can be found behind the Registration/Resort Welcome Center. ...moreless
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 7 - Jan 2, 2017
2 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Departure Housecleaning $65
- Tax Rate 6.1%
No arrivals or departures on these holidays. (Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, 4th of July)
As of January 2, 2017, we are no longer accepting any pets in our condo. There is, however, a great Pet Boarding place within a mile of our Resort if you would like to consider boarding your pet here while staying at our condo. (Past guests please contact about the no pet policy.)
Full payment is due upon booking. Open dates remain open to anyone until payment has been made. We list on multiple sites . *If you are booking for a week or more you may pay in 2 equal payments: half at time of booking to save your dates and the remaining half 30 days before your arrival. To get this 2 payment option you MUST let owner know BEFORE booking. You can do this by requesting it in the inquiry. If you use the Book It Now method it will automatically require full payment at booking.
A Welcome Packet with access instructions will be sent to you ONE week before your reserved dates.
During the summer and other peak times Early Check-In and/or Late Check-Out is likely NOT available. Please plan your trip accordingly.
If you must cancel, a 100% refund (MINUS CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES) will be considered if you contact us at least 30 days before arrival date. We will do our best to work with you on a cancellation. Cancellations made within 14 days of your stay will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: I am a teacher and my husband Kevin is a self employed farmer/feed business owner. We live in central Arkansas and have been coming to Branson for over 20 years now, usually several times a year since there is always something to do in Branson no matter what the season. As our 3 children have grown we have found staying in a condo a much better option for us (costs about the same as a hotel and we get so much more).
Why the Owner Chose Branson, MO, USA:
We stayed in a condo in Holiday Hills one summer in the very building we purchased our condo and fell in love with the place. We went home and began our research on how to purchase our "little slice of Branson".
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our condo was recently updated, is on ground level so NO STAIRS (you park right outside our condo entrance), it is right across the street from a large outdoor pool, and has great views of the mountains. We love being able to stay in a quiet, beautiful area away from the hustle and bustle of town but within 5 minutes we are at the Landing and can easily access the by-roads to get anywhere in Branson.
- Primary: +1 5013372377
Links to more information:
Our open floor plan condo is comfy, cozy, and super clean! A home away from home
Queen sized sleeper sofa and comfy chair. Relax and watch TV or read a good book
We have a lovely, secluded view from our balcony. Relax in one of 4 comfy chairs
Branson has something for everyone! It's the perfect place to visit year round!
All dishwashing and laundry supplies provided.
Bed has 2 large drawers at the end to hold your clothes. Closet, ceiling fan.
Master Bedroom with queen plush pillow top mattress,ceiling fan, large closet,TV
Master bathroom:double sinks,shower & whirlpool tub.Hair dryer, styling irons.
Master Bathroom leading to the bedroom
Large seasonal outdoor pool a very short walk from our condo's front door.
LARGE, YEAR-ROUND Resort Indoor Pool a short drive from our condo.
Large HDTV in living room.Selection of DVDs & card games underneath,front door.
Brand New High Quality Thermal Curtains Across Sliding Glass Doors. What a view!
Prepare a meal inside the condo if you like.
Stackable washer and dryer in closet, full sized fridge with ice maker.
Front bedroom,queen plush top mattress, beautiful bedding. TV with cable.
Front Bedroom has extra exterior door. HD Cable TV. Extra AC unit.
Bathroom right off of the front bedroom. Plush towels, toilet paper, hair dryer.
Large HD Flat Screen TV with cable channels in back bedroom. Private retreat....
Plenty of towels, toilet paper, Kleenex provided
Outside of our Building. Our unit is on the right, middle window, NO STAIRS.
Beautifully maintained, top-notch golf course!
Our condo is a short, easy, non-congested, 6 minute drive to Branson Landing!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 03, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM