Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- GRILLS—Delaware law prohibits open flame grills on wooden decks and that open flame grills on the ground must be 10 feet away from the building.
- NOISE – No disturbing noises, inside or outside. No TV, sound system, or bass levels turned too loud. Consideration is the key word.
- PARKING – Two numbered parking spaces allocated. Do not use other numbered spaces without permission.
Really enjoy this place it was close to everything and very quiet
I enjoyed staying here it was equipped with everything I needed
Loved the property, good location, easy access to beach, excellent communication with Pat the owner
Could not have said it better.
Spring Lake is a great place for a family reunion.
Great place and location. Upgrades to bed and furniture are desirable.
Loved staying here. The location is perfect and the community is nice and family friendly. We had an initial issue with the place not being clean when we checked in but Pat was easy to get in contact with and handled the issue quickly and efficiently. The furniture and appliances are a little dated but if you’re not worried about the decor (we didn’t mind) then this place is a great place to stay for the week!
Hope all our guest enjoy their time at 711 Spring Lake.
Spring Lake Serenity
Very spacious, comfortable condo with tremendous view of the lake a d fountain. Love the expansive patio for views all day and night. Been coming to Spring Lake for years and this property is just right. The owner makes everything simple and easy and truly hoped his renters enjoy to the fullest.
Could not have said it better. Come and enjoy 705 Spring Lake.
Adjacent to Thompson Island Nature Preserve
Why Pat McGee chose Rehoboth Beach
Location, location, location! Close to everything beach, boardwalk, downtown, pool, nature trails, and outlet stores but nestled in quite lush setting that allows you to relax by just sitting on the back patio.
What makes this Condo unique
Lake view Large back patio Plenty of light from to sliding glass doors Close to everything.