Look no further than this newly upgraded 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house for your next trip to Charlotte! Up to 8 travelers will be able to enjoy eating on the deck after golfing one of the many fairways within 20 minutes of this home. Easily reach other city attractions including museums, shopping malls, the NODA District, and UNCC campus just a short drive from this property. Plan a day trip to visit Landsford Canal State Park for scenic walks and kayaking along the Catawba River!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Sleeper Sofa
A quiet tree-lined lot hosts this lovely 1,500-square-foot home in Charlotte! Easily park your car in the driveway and make your way inside this well-appointed home.
With a fresh coat of paint, new furniture, and new appliances, this single family home is ready to deliver a comfortable and stylish stay! Have a seat in front of the flat-screen cable TV to relax before the big Panthers game the next day.
Crisp white cabinetry complements the stainless steel appliances in the fully equipped kitchen. Stick to favorite recipes or use the wireless internet to search for new ones.
Gather at the grey-washed bar-style dining table to share the culinary creation. Get your fresh-air fix out on the deck as you sip a dessert wine or cocktail.
Each of the 3 spacious bedrooms provide queen-sized beds. The home comfortably sleeps 6 people, but there is additional space available to sleep 2 more guests. The master bedroom also boasts a flat-screen cable TV and en-suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
Looking for attractions nearby? The UNCC campus, PNC Pavilion, and NODA District are within a 15-minute drive of this home. Explore the Motor Speedway, Avidxchange Music Factory, or restaurants in Uptown using the Lynx Blue Line Extension Light Rail closeby.
Museum-goers will have their pick of the Charlotte Museum of History, Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, Discovery Place, Mint Museum, or Levine Museum of the New South - all within a 20-minute drive of this property.
Don’t forget to pack your golf visor! Scattered throughout the Charlotte area are fairways at Larkhaven Golf Course, Olde Sycamore Golf Course, and the Charlotte Golf Links to name a few.
Day trips will also be a breeze while staying at this updated property. Kayak in Landsford Canal State Park, hike trails at Crowders Mountain, or shop the deals at Gaffney Outlet Mall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detectors, essentials (bath/hand towels, toilet paper, pillows), sheets/linens, 4-car driveway parking, and more
- Convenient Charlotte location - 10 minutes from UNCC campus, within 15 minutes of PNC Pavilion, Motor Speedway, & downtown with museums, shops, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~17 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Strict maximum occupancy of 8 guests
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Quiet hours - after 10pm - please be respectful of neighbors.