★ This apartment is spacious, relaxing, peaceful & its just a 1-2 minutes car ride away from the beach. This is our frugal version vacation rental, freshly painted and renovated and with convenient location & lowest price in Tela! Has 2 comfortable double beds for up to 4 guests to sleep & 2 fans to cool the heat off. This is our 2nd apartment, and both apartments are private and separated from each other and not shared. Private bathroom and porch area included. Bring your snorkeling gear, sunglasses and flip flops & come enjoy Tela!
This apartment is designed for travelers who do not want to break their wallet just for having a luxurious place to sleep or for those who want to do more in the city. But at a super competitive value compared to other places in Tela.
Excellent for frugal couples, backpackers, students and for guests who care more about the core adventure of exploring Tela, instead of worrying so much about additional luxuries.
• Free WiFi⌔
• More than 100 HD Cable channels
• Air Conditioning is available.
• 32” inch Panasonic Smart HDTV with applications
• 2 double beds
• Wine glasses
• Entry key lockbox
• Large refrigerator + Icemaker
• Oster Microwave
• Windmere blender
• Windmere Toaster
• Chicco Pack n 'Play Baby Crib
• Cetron Stove with 4 Burners
• 2 Lasko Fans
• 8 cup Coffee Maker
• AM / FM radio and CD player
• Private bathroom
• Private porch
• Tableware (spoons, forks, coffee cups, glasses, pans, pans, condiments, plates + organizer tray)
• Toiletries (soaps, towels, toilet paper, trash bags)
• 4 pillows for sleeping
• 2 blankets to sleep
• 1 large living room sofa
• 1 dining table
• Fully equipped kitchen area
• 5 electrical plugs for plugging electronic components
• Cold water shower + shampoo organizer
• Rechargeable lamp
• Rechargeable hand fan
and much more.
Drinking water and local coffee, cream and sugar is complementary for all our clients.
* Services NOT included *
• No air conditioning in common areas.
• No pool
• No shampoo
• No hair dryer
If you want complete services, take a look at my premium list called:
TELA BEACH GETAWAY Apt #1
Recommended for: 4 people
Maximum: 5 people (5th guest must sleep on the sofa in the living room or bring an inflatable bed)
Guests can use their private porch to hang out and if they bring hammocks they can also place them here. They have access to park their car inside the patio if no one else has parked, however there’s plenty of parking spots in front of our house. There’s a grill all guests can use as long as someone else isn’t using it at the time.
Our goal is to help you and your fellow trip companions have the most relaxing and stress-free experience as possible. That's why we will let you have your own space and privacy during your stay at any of our properties. And if you need something, you can always contact us by phone, text, email or via the Homeaway site.
Once I confirm your reservation, you will receive your vacation itinerary with complete step by step directions to the location. (I am not available to host guests personally) but there will be a family member as a co host living in the main house who will greet you, give you the keys & show you around. She has been trained at Telamar Resort. And knows how to maintain great quality standards & cleanliness. (Her phone number will be provided after booking) Spanish speaking or translator is needed to speak with her, but you can also contact me and I can translate your request to her. I have complete communication with her, so you can have ease of mind when booking.
If you need immediate help there be someone who will be willing to help you out in less than an hour.
“Tela Beach Frugal Escape ★” is a family owned vacation rental; however we will make your stay a comfortable & enjoyable one. Similar to any other stay in Tela or much better!
• Bring repellent or bug spray for the mosquitoes! Tela is surrounded by acres of lush tropical forests, stunning green mountains, pristine white sand beaches & exotic wildlife. You are bound to be surrounded by elusive bugs of all sizes at night when going outside and in rare occasions they might crawl inside the apartment. Nothing to worry too much but just be aware. Also be aware of geckos. And don't forget about the singing roosters early in the morning!
Bugs to watch:
-Scorpions 5% chance to encounter
-Spiders 4% chance to encounter
-Ants 40% chance to encounter
-Mosquitoes 50% chance to encounter
-Cockroaches 2% chance to encounter
☞ NOT a Beachfront apartment. Don't assume you will see the beach from the window. We are not implying that we are. This airbnb serves as a mere point of connection between you and the beach. Walking to the beach will take you just 10 minutes or less.
Estimated beach arrival via car:
• Washing machine is available for a $5 dollars fee via money request or 120 Lempiras in cash given to Pauli. Detergent not included, but could be purchased at the supermarket.
❤︎ To make your stay more hassle-free, we recommend you also bring:
• outlet surge protectors, Portable RCD (ShockBusters) outlets to further protect you from potential electrical shocks from electric hot showers used in Honduras and extension cords to connect more stuff to the available outlets
• hammocks to nap with the sound of the wind, and birds
• portable rechargeable batteries in case of power outage (very common in Tela)
• Gaming console or anything else you'd personally like to enjoy during your stay
• AM/FM radio, iPods, Bluetooth speakers or any other music player to cheer up the place
• Bring SPF30 or higher Sunscreen, or you will get bad tan or sunburn.
• Guests should understand that this is not a hotel; there's no daily room service, no breakfast served & no concierge services for free. However, our co host is willing to provide daily room services at $10 per day if you are willing to pay. It is suggested that you tip her as well. (If you’re coming for 7 nights or more, we do provide FREE housekeeping every 7 days).
• Guests should also understand that in case any valuable is missing or if anything is broken, upon check out. We will request monetary compensation from you via Airbnb resolution.
• We are able to pick and drop guests at the Airport (San Pedro Sula to Tela) by paying an extra transportation fee of $70 one way one single pick up or one single drop off or $140 for a round trip pick up at check in date and airport drop off on check out date, payment will be requested one day before check in day via money request.
• We provide guests with all the knowledge, tips and best places to visit, so they will never get lost and get an in-depth Tela experience! Let me know if you need a Punta Sal Tour or about the Scuba Diving season starting in march 20th I can get you into fully packaged PADI certification classes for $290 and $50 per 2 boat trips to any tela reef location like the capiro reef once you have been PADI certified.
☞ Please read our House Rules thoroughly & carefully before confirming your stay with us. Thank you so much.
• It is suggested that you speak some Spanish—95% of the locals in Tela don't speak English. Grocery shopping is available at the Plaza Tela shopping center & elsewhere in downtown. Safe ATMs are available in HSBC Davivienda Bank, Banco Ficohsa, Banco Azteca, Banco Atlantida, and some other places in downtown Tela. You will need to buy a Honduran GSM sim card to receive calls and have a carrier unlocked smartphone.
• You’re renting this vacation rental with knowledge that everything in the apartment is set up for specific travelers that want to save money even at the expense of extra luxuries that other pricier places might have; but with the great advantage of getting the best possible price & value for a nice stay in Tela.
Booking for 7+ Night:s 10% off
Booking for 28+ Nights: 30% off
************** IMPORTANT RULES **************
1. Do not take anything from the apartment, no matter how small it is, we will notice it. And in case you break something we will deduct all from your chosen insurance or deposit.
2. You are not allowed to bring extra guests that are not in your itinerary to sleep over the night. Failure to follow and your reservation will be cancelled.
2. No smoking allowed inside. Try to smoke outside please.
3. Do not leave the air conditioner on while you are out of the property. Failure to follow the rule and we will enter the apartment without prior notice to turn it off. Try to take care of the Air Conditioner by turning it off if you are using it.
4. Do not make loud sounds after 12am. There are other residents living in the apartments who might complain to you or me.
5. Please take care of my apartment as it were yours. This is not a hotel. This is my private place. So please be caring of it. Thanks.