Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Comfortable 1 Bed/ 1 Bath condo at "The Summit" Eagle Lodge Location.
Bedroom features King Bed. All furnishings and mattress are new (Nov 2019). There is a small 33" TV with a cable connection. USB outlet available. Closet offers shelving and hanging rod. Vinyl laminate flooring and area rug. Electric heater is available and easy to use. ADDITIONAL SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: * Pull out queen sofa is in the living room with memory foam mattress * Twin sized bunk beds in the main area
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Sleeps 6 with choice of 4 sleeping options, Sleeps 6 with choice of 4 sleeping options,
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- DRINKING GAMES prohibited inside the condo and any common area to include but not limited to pools, spas, saunas, etc.
- No parties allowed in this unit/community. Please make sure to keep noise levels down particularly after 10pm.
- NO FILMING of any kind allowed in the condo or the complex. No illegal music downloads are allowed on the wifi.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Ivana and Christian
- english, spanish, croatian, yugoslaw
About Ivana and Christian
Hi, we are Chris and Ivana. We are a skiing family that lives in Souther CA. We came to Mammoth for the first time in 2017 for a skiing trip with our two boys. It was love at first sight. Mammoth has trains that were both kid friendly and challenging. We love it. Ivana started skiing at age 3 in Eastern Europe and never stopped. Skiing is her passion and she was able to transfer that love to the rest of the family. Coming to Mammoth in the summer has taken our breath away. There is so much to do and explore. When we are not in our home town, you will find us in Mammoth doing what we love to do, explore, be outside, fish, bike or ski. We hope to share our home with likeminded travelers and families that need a home while away from home. Cheers and safe travels! Chris and Ivana
Why Ivana and Christian chose Mammoth Lakes
Our home is comfortable and a home. We stay here a lot and hope to share it with other like minded people, when we are not in Mammoth.