Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A house for all generations. 2 miles from both Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Double bed can be replaced by two singles upon request. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Super kingsize double bed, large built-in wardrobe, en-suite, (option of cot / double bed can be replaced by two singles upon request) Bedroom 2: Super kingsize double bed, large built-in wardrobe, en-suite (option of cot / double bed can be replaced by two singles upon request) Bedroom 3: Twin beds, large built-in wardrobe, en-suite (option of cot) Bedroom 4: Twin beds, large built-in wardrobe, en-suite (option of cot) Children's room with pull out double sofa bed to sleep total of 10
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Ash trays are provided for smoking outsideAsh trays are provided for smoking outside
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter:
- DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, WE WILL OFFER FULL REFUNDS ON THE RENTAL FEE FOR ANY CANCELLATION AT ANY POINT UP TO THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, spanish
About Craig Macintosh
The house is owned by myself and my wife, Maria Bennassar, who is the granddaughter of the late, local painter, Dionis Bennassar. We also run the museum which is dedicated him and worth a visit. We live in Pollensa, just by the main square and are always available should you need us.
Why Craig Macintosh chose Pollensa
The house is located in one of the most beautifully tranquil areas of north Mallorca, in the green flats between Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa. Very peaceful and private but only 2 miles away from both the old town and the beach.
What makes this villa unique
- Family friendly - features and facilities designed to serve multi-generation families - Great for groups - we can bring in single beds to replace doubles - multiple living spaces - Big swimming pool (with option to heat) with roman steps, handrail and lots of inflatables. - Safe for children - Life vest and option for pool fencing and pool alarm - Lots of fun things - boardgames, PS4 Pro, Wii, table tennis, swingball, badminton, croquet, radio controlled car, mini drone... - Two routers that supply high-speed internet throughout the house and garden - UK terrestrial TV, On-demand Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Kids channels, Netflix and Amazon Prime. - iPad and Bose Music Player and Spotify Premium - 6 bicycles, Snorkelling equipment, beach cooler box picnic gear. - Very private - Convenience for both beach and old town