Beach House, Self-Catering, Cook Provided, Shared Pool, Lovely Gardens, on Beach(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Fabulous Villa in Diani Beach, Kenya Coast - 5 bedrooms, Absolute Beachfront
Those in-the-know have been coming here for years and most of the guests who stay at Tamani come back time and time again. Great for families, for group gatherings or a honeymoon.
Come and be spoiled by our cooks - eat fabulously-fresh seafood, plucked from the sea each day; try the local Swahili dishes, inspired by the ancient sea-trade from India, Arabia with spices from Zanzibar and fresh coconut from our own trees.
You can sit at the dining table on the 1st floor balcony and watch the dhows sail by. Parents can relax and enjoy the sights while keeping an eye on their kids in the children's pool just 30 metres in front of the house.
2 kitchen areas, 2 dining areas, 2 living areas - all with superb views of the beach and gardens and swimming pool.
Check out guest reviews on-line to see how much our guests enjoy staying here.
Diani Beach has again been voted 'Best beach In Africa' (for the 2nd time! 2014 and 2016) in the World Travel Awards.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 500 m²
- Max. occupancy 11
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
The house has been built with easy wheel-chair access - there are no steps from the car-park area to the house or to the pool and garden area. Inside the house, the the ground floor is designed for wheel chair access. One of the bedrooms and it's en-suite bathroom has 1m wide doors. There is no 'hob' for the shower, to allow a wheel-chair to roll right under the shower and the hand washbasin is designed for ease of use from a wheel chair. Grab bars are available for the toilet (upon advance request)....moreless
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10-11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have lockable safe drawer. Master bedroom (2nd floor): king-size bed other 2nd flr bedroom: king-sized bed 1st flr bedroom: twin single beds; additional single bed available Ground flr - front bedroom: king-size bed other Grnd flr bedroom: twin single beds. wheel chair access...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Notes on accommodation: Families with children are welcome. The beach is huge and uncrowded and the sand is fine and white. The slope to down the water is gentle and there are no rocks. There's a coral reef about 1km off-shore (it is about 1,000 kms long!) and it protects us from strong currents and waves, making the beach very child-friendly and safe. Outside: BBQ. 3 seater couch and drinks/coffee table on the terrace looking out to the pool and the beach. The ground floor dining table is also under a covered part of the front terrace. There are sun beds available for use in front of the house, around the pool and in the lush gardens which run to the beach which is about 60m in front of the house. The shared swimming pool is half-way between the house and the beach. It's approximately 12m x5m with a separate toddlers pool right next to it and which is approximately 8m diameter. There's an outdoor shower in the garden to wash off the sand when you come from the beach. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A housekeeper is provided and she is there 8am - 5pm daily. She cleans the house and makes the beds. Washing of clothes can be arranged. Bedlinen is be changed every 4 or 5 days. Other: There is a lovely, private top floor open terrace with daybed, dining table for (6 people), and sofa couch. There is a BBQ on the side of the front ground floor terrace....moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
2 dining tables. On ground floor is an 8 seater dining table right at the front of the house. On the 1st floor balcony is a large 12 seater dining table looking over the gardens and the beach and sea...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
There are 2 living rooms with daybeds, couches, coffee and side tables. There are two dining tables - one seats up to 8 people (ground floor terrace) and the other on the 1st floor balcony, seats 12 people. There is no TV. WiFi internet is available....moreless
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
There are 2 well-equipped kitchens (ground floor and 1st floor). The house comes with our own cook included. All you have to do is bring/buy your own food and drinks. There are 2 large refrigerators plus 1 full-sized drinks fridge...moreless
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $44 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
30% discount off standard rate available for month of September.
Contact us with your requested dates and tell us how many people will be in your group. We will respond within 24 hours (unless on a Sunday or Public Holiday).
A deposit is required to secure a booking.
Balance to be paid prior to or immediately upon arrival.
Arrival time is 2pm.
Departure time is 10am unless by prior arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Take advantage of our great offer this season...
2-4 pax from GBP 85,
5-8 pax from GBP 160,
9-11 pax at GBP 320 for the whole house per night!
Easter holiday period costs GBP 340 per night with a minimum booking of 4 nights.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
60 metres from the house to the sand! Between the house and the beach there is no road, only the gardens and the swimming pool.
Mombasa is about 50 kms away - but you have to cross the ferry to get from Mombasa to here, so allow for travel time.
* from Moi International Airport, Mombasa: 50km (takes about 1hr 45mins)
* from Mombasa town: 42km (takes about 1hr)
* from the Diani Beach/Ukunda airstrip: 7km (takes about 10mins)
Shops, supermarkets, food market stalls nearby. Easiest way to get there is by taxi - these are not expensive.
If you are active, this is a great place for kite-surfing, wind-surfing, diving, snorkelling and sailing to the reef in one of the local out-rigger sail boats, called 'ngalawa'. You can walk for miles on the beach and swim in the clear, warm water all day!
A short way down the coast is Wasini Island and the Kisite Marine National Park with it's stunning reefs, myriad of exotic tropical fish and dolphins galore. In fact this is one of the prime dolphin breeding areas on the East Africa coast.
- Primary: +254 727300166
- Secondary: +254 727300166
Links to more information:
Master bedroom looking out to garden,pool &sea
Bedroom 4_2nd floor
Living room with big daybeds/sofa _1st floor
Bedroom 4 view
Front bedroom (bdrm 1) - ground floor
Pergola beach view _2nd floor
Master =bedroom- ocean and garden view
Master bedroom bathroom_bath
Bedroom 4 view of veranda from bed
Lounge area_1st floor
Bedroom 3 with spare daybed view 1
bedroom 2 -wheel chair access room
Sitting room - ground floor (facing towards beach)
Beach House 1
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.