Window on the sea, is located between the peninsula of Milazzo, the promontory of Tindari and the archipelago of the Aeolian Islands, in one of the most beautiful scenery of the Tyrrhenian coast of Messina.
From a large veranda, climbing only a few steps, you can reach the beach directly.
The house is equipped with all the necessary comforts to spend a pleasant stay.
It consists of 5 rooms: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a huge living room kitchen, which is accessed by an entrance and 2 large verandas of which one with a mere view.
It is equipped with: air conditioning in all rooms, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, iron and ironing board, sound, internet, integrated satellite TV and private parking.
In the immediate vicinity 150/800 meters, there are: bar, pizzeria, tobacconist, hairdresser, fishmonger, polleria-rotisserie and bakery. It is about a kilometer from the center of the village, where you can find the bank, post office, supermarket, etc.
The country is also a spa resort with the famous sulfur baths and sludges.
In addition to a relaxing beach holiday, you can visit the ancient beauties of our Sicily.
• The "Villa Romana" (800m) archaeological site, dating to the 1st century BC. C. characterized by a canalization system that allowed aristocrats to take advantage of thermal water, while still retaining a beautiful mosaic flooring. (1km)
• The "Church of Our Lady of Graces", erected on the ruins of a monastery of the Benedictine fathers. (800m)
• The decadent village of Tindari (10 Km) with the Shrine of the Black Madonna, the archaeological sites and the Greek-Roman Theater.
• Portorosa (3km) is the largest Sicilian tourist port and one of the most exclusive in the Mediterranean. Departure point for excursions to the Aeolian Islands.
• The beautiful Marinello Nature Reserve with the famous ponds.
• Jalari Park (10km) museum with 15.00 finds found in the 42 craft workshops. Places, avenues, hundreds of sculptures and stone fountains accompany visitors through a journey that leads to the rediscovery of their identity, from the confusing avenue to the Sogni trail, passing through the other avenues between the different stages of the human mind: Reflection, Pain and..........
• Castroreale (8km) in the streets seems that time has stopped while preserving the passage of Medieval, Baroque and ..... its hostel and its ancient churches are its testimony.
• Montalbano Elicona (15km) elected for the year 2015 the "most beautiful Italy Borgo", topped by an ancient castle which was the summer residence of FEDERICO II of Aragon.
• Milazzo (6 Km) Greek city, from 36 a. C. recognized as a Roman civitas. There are numerous testimonies and symbols of the city's millenary history. In this regard, the Castle, the fortified city and the ancient hamlet are among the sites of UNESCO and to constitute the Nature Reserve of the Promontori of Capo Milazzo.
• Novara di Sicilia is part of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
• Rodici Milici (3km), still retains the passage of the Knights of Malta, the historic palace, now UNITED HERITAGE, is the proof.Still other small countries that keep so much history Barcelona Pozzo di Gotto, Santa Lucia del Mela and ...............