A Superlative choice for your next vacation! Comfort combined with unparalleled convenience makes life with us one that's second to none. Cozy 2 bedroom apartment, centrally located in a quiet gated complex just two minutes from New Kingston.
The entire apartment space is for your private enjoyment. However, shared facilities include on-site parking, an outdoor sitting area, and a public park area situated a short walk from the apartment building.
Standard Suite with 2 Bedrooms
- Each bedroom has 1 Queen size bed and 1 Full size bed.
- Two bathrooms with a shower and bath (one bedroom with en suite).
- Plush towels, bathroom amenities and hair dryer.
- Living area with lounge and dining table for 6 people.
- TV with selected FLOW channels in HD quality.
- Direct dial telephone (usage fees apply).
- Wi-Fi/cabled internet with 2Mbps) and you get $100 talk credit to call FLOW mobiles and landlines (formerly LIME), FLOW Barbados, LIME Caribbean and other international destinations for free (Additional talk credit maybe purchased as needed).
- Individually controlled heating/air-conditioning.
- Oven, stove, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Internal laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
This 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment is ideal for a family of four (4), executives, guests, couples, etc who are visiting Kingston for the first time or returning to our beautiful shores to do business or simply relax.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ The Westbury is situated in a gated complex with 24-hour security in the ‘heart' of the business district between New Kingston and Half Way Tree. Shops, restaurants, night life and other amenities are all close by.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ The Westbury is located:
- Within 2 minutes walking distance of Devon House - A historical Victorian Great House bordered by sprawling lawns, craft shops and an ice cream parlour that is rated the 4th best place to eat ice cream in the World (yes... the World) by National Geographic.
- Within 3-5 minutes drive of:
1) Mega Mart (a 24-hour supermarket, cafe and general store, equivalent to Walmart), and Triple T's Eatery. Both cafes serve a hearty Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2) The Wine Bar & Grill - Our fave place for a relaxing meal and any wine of your choosing, or a first stop for a night on the town. Tell Ossie we sent you and get 10% off your bill. (Did we mention we love this place?)
3) The Marketplace – Jamaica's premier dining and entertainment hub, which boasts world-class Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mediterranean and local restaurants to satisfy the international palette, including Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records, and the high energy Club Fiction.
4) The Terra Nova - Offers a five-star dining experience at the Regency Restaurant; Champagne High Tea on Thursdays and a decadent Sunday Brunch at The Terrace; and an opportunity to 'lyme' with Kingston's in-crowd at the Regency Lounge & Bar.
5) Andrews Memorial Hospital - Kingston's best private hospital.
- Within 6-8 minutes drive of:
1) New Kingston – Kingston's Corporate Business district
2) Bob Marley Museum – The world famous home of the legendary King of Reggae, a recent stop for US President Barrack Obama.
3) Shopping Malls
4) The Knutsford Express (Bus Station)
5) Emancipation Park
6) The Hope Zoo at the Royal Botanical Gardens
7) Nightclubs, restaurants, international business offices and
8) Embassies such as The United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom.
9) Constant Spring Golf Club
10) Jamzone Bowling Alley and Lounge
- Within 25 minutes drive of Downtown Kingston, the centre of business and trade located on Kingston's picturesque waterfront.
- Within 35 minutes of the Norman Manley Int'l Airport and the historic Port Royal.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ The Westbury is the perfect jump off point for visits to the old pirate city of Port Royal, the Bob Marley Museum (former home of the Reggae King), Lime Cay for swimming and the magnificent Blue Mountains (over 7000 feet above sea level) for hiking, birding or sight seeing tours.
We offer island-wide tours and tour guide assistance. Just ask us anything!
- Airport and Bus Station pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged with our veteran affiliate Executive driver's.
- Our trusted and prompt affiliate taxi drivers are always available to whisk you off to your desired destination at affordable rates.
- The Knutsford Express - Your key to the rest of the island. Knutsford Express operates comfortable, reasonably priced daily routes to and from Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Montego Bay Int'l Airport, Negril, Falmouth, Port Antonio and Mandeville, as well as scheduled round-trips to key concerts and entertainment events, e.g. the Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival, Reggae Sumfest, and Rebel Salute.
- Feeling adventurous, or already know your way around? Vehicle rental can also be arranged, based on vehicle availability.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ The Westbury would like for you to feel rest assured that of all the vacation home rental properties in Kingston you could have chosen; YOU have chosen a property that will give you something that will REALLY make you happy. And what makes people happier than vacations? Nothing!
We believe that happiness is contagious, and our goal is to help spread it across the country. We're creating a whole CTBH movement based on the notion that when you give happy, you get happy. It's a chain reaction, and we aim to be a strong link in that chain.
Please feel free to proceed with the confirmation of your reservation at your earliest possible convenience.
Other Things to Note
The following guest services are available upon request at an additional cost:
1) Breakfast Service
3) Laundry Service
4) Dry Cleaning
5) Mobile Phone Rental
Please feel free to request further details at time of booking.
Our aim is to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our guests and neighbours alike, while observing the property's rules and requirements.
The following are prohibited:
1) Cigar, cigarette and/or marijuana smoking allowed.
2) No more than 2 persons per room.
4) Loud noises and other disturbances
6) Consumption, possession and/or use of illegal substances or items.
- Free, on-site parking.
- For energy efficiency purposes, please also turn off all lights and appliances when not in use (e.g. the air conditioning unit, water heater, ceiling fans, iron, television and radio). When operating the A/C unit; please keep all doors and windows to the bedroom closed. This helps to keep our energy costs down and our rates reasonable.