This 6* Bedroom Home is our more moderately priced option of our 7 Bedroom listing., "Deer's Run." (Listing # VRBO 1080509) This Home is a Largest Rental Home in Spokane and one of the few that is LEGAL & LICENSED. (Fully inspected & approved.) Don't risk having your vacation ruined by renting an illegal rental home. Spokane has begun to shut down illegal/unlicensed rental homes. All reservations are lost, (illegal rentals are not covered by "Traveler's Insurance".)
A few of this home's amenities:
Ping Pong Table
Treat yourself and your guest and stay where the Celebrities and Professional Athletes stay while visiting Spokane. Such as the Housewives of Orange County, The Walking Dead, the Seattle Seahawks and many other celebrities~
Only 6Bed rental in Spokane. 4300 s/f of Luxury. This is our more moderately priced, 6 Bedroom option of our 7 Bedroom House for Guests who want all the luxury amenities of "Deer's Run", without incurring the costs of the 7 bedroom home. (*Please Note: The Luxury Suite is only included in our 7 Bedroom option. This Suite is NEVER rented out [to other Guests] if Guests rent this 6 Bedroom option, the 7th bedroom is just closed off. Please email if interested in the 7 bedroom option, "Deer's Run", or just look for it here.) This Home is basically 2 Homes in 1, with Kitchens on both levels and can be closed off for privacy. Perfect for separate families or groups traveling together and want to spend time together, but who still want privacy. 2 Levels are fully self-contained, can be closed off from the other level. BOTH have FULL Kitchen, Full Restroom, Great room, Dining Tables, TVs, etc. This newer home is just mins to Downtown & perfect for Family Reunions, Retreats, Conferences & more. This exquisite Home backs to a Private Forest. This Home is the largest & most elegant rental home in Spokane. Located in one of Spokane's newest & most upscale areas. The Ultimate in Luxury which boasts 2 Great Rooms, Formal Living room, Formal Dining Room and Informal Dining tables both seats 8. Ping Pong & Air Hockey Table.Chef's Gourmet kitchen with Soapstone counter tops, Double Ovens, Oversize Stove Top + 2nd Kitchen in the lower level and New Wood Floors. This is truly luxury living.
Some small gatherings will be considered. Please Note: Every person who is on the property, even if it's just for the gathering must be a paid, registered guest, as per the city of Spokane and our insurance. Extra cleaning fees will apply. Please email for further details. The home is not allowed to be rented for "events." No rental home in Spokane currently has an event license. No other home in Spokane can have as many guests as this rental.
(Please note: This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is NOT suitable "Spring Break/Bachelor Party" type events. ) All gatherings must be pre-approved. This is a peaceful, neighborhood and we do not wish to disturb the neighbors or the tranquility of the natural surroundings. This property is best suited for small gatherings, family reunions, business meetings, memorial/funeral events, small elegant dinner parties, etc.)
HOUSE RULES/ THINGS TO NOTE:
1) We do not do previews of the home.
2) The address is not released until after payment is received by HomeAway/VRBO and * 24 hours before check-in day.
3) Check-in time is 4:00. (Early check-ins at 2:00 PM can be accommodated for an additional $80 to cover the cost of hiring an outside cleaning service to assist our crew to prepare the home for your stay. This must be requested in advance and the fee must be paid in cash at check-in time.)
4) NO PETS (attempts to "sneak" a pet(s) in will results in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property- this includes replacing of damaged grass/plants from urine, etc.)
5) NO SMOKING or DRUGS of ANY kind (includes Marijuana, in ANY form, including edible, etc.) (attempts to"sneak" cigarettes and/and marijuana will result in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property.)
6) Please do not MOVE the Ping Pong, Shuffleboard and/or Air Hockey Tables or ANY of the furniture.
7) Please remove shoes while in the home. (Your security deposit will thank you later.)
8) Please do not roll luggage over wood floor or carpeting. Please lift and carry it throughout the home. (Please remember, you are responsible for any damage done to the home, this includes the flooring.)
By following the rules, this will ensure that everyone has a wonderful stay and Guests will receive their full security deposit back if there is no other damage.
Thank you for your cooperation!
PLEASE NOTE: After making your initial reservation request, a 3% processing fee will be added to the total amount and a new, edited quote with the 3% addition, reflecting the new amount, will be sent back to you for your approval and acceptance. Thank you.