About the property
- Apartment300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
King Bed Studio with full bath and City Views! Includes Parking and Wifi!
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly renovated, artsy contemporary beauty! It's bright and airy feeling is sure to make you feel right at home! The unit has a King bed and full bath which will accommodate 2 people comfortably.Picture window view of Coconut Grove and Miami. Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the 10th floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Professionally decorated and newly remodeled
- Mini Refrigerator and small microwave
-Single cup Keurig Coffee Maker
-Wifi & Parking Included!
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
I (Daniela) grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired. I own 2 Penthouses in the Sonesta Coconut Grove, that I currently rent out on a short term basis. I opened MIA Luxe Properties to help other owners manage their homes. Lorelei is in charge of managing the rentals for our units. She has over 14 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. We work together in making sure you have a great experience in our units.
Why Daniela chose Northeast Coconut Grove
I just renovated this property and I'm extremely happy with how it turned out! The combination of natural light, bay and city views, create a very tranquil and bright atmosphere. The décor and setting transforms this apartment from a vacation rental, to your home away from home. I hope others enjoy it as much as I enjoyed decorating it. Nowadays, there are many options for vacation rentals out there, but this one has something special that just makes you want to be there. It truly is a wonderful space- and I love it.
What makes this Apartment unique
Bright and newly renovated!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Comfortable and clean
If you are looking for a comfortable bed, nice pool and walking distance to the grove and waterfront this is perfect. If planning to eat in you need one of their larger rooms.
lovely place to stay
We stayed in Miami area for 2 nights and this place was perfect. Very nicely styled and convenient to many areas. We used the city bikes and rode around the city. The bed was comfy and I liked the decor. Great shower too! The one feedback I have is to have a mirror somewhere else other than the bathroom. Thanks so much!
The bed is large; consequently the room is small. Yet, it is clean, bright and quiet. It is a perfect spot for a couple planning to spend much time out-and-about in the city. Be advised that the coffee maker is a Keurig; so you may want to come prepared to replenish the supply. If not, there are numerous restaurants and vendors within walking distance.
Loved location. Beautiful condo!
Great communication with owners. Beautiful condo and loved location.
Walk to shops and restaurants in coconut grove. Pool view beautiful of water. Nice gym. Convenient parking. Would definitely return!
Lovely Room, very quite and private.
We have stayed at the Sonesta many times and normally get a room on the bay with a stunning view, but with the view comes some noise. This room was perfectly quite and private. It also has a private hallway so no noisy housekeeping and room service. The Decor is lovely and recently renovated. Beautifully done with a large King Bed. There is a microwave and small fridge. The view is pleasant towards Coco Walk. Amazing restaurants are just down the street. The big bonus with these private rooms in the Sonesta Hotel is the free wifi and parking!
The Management agency was very helpful.